@@ Chat Room Meetup @@

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

What time is the link up. I am off work tomorrow at 8 pm Cleveland time.
15 years 8 months ago #106

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

Yay!! that was fun, I hope to speak with more of yall tomorrow!:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #107

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

15 years 8 months ago #108

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

We just decided to open it up when we are in the Network. Open 2 browsers, open up the chatroom in one browser but make sure you have your speaker on so that you can hear when someone comes in. Since we are all scattered across the map it will be sort of difficult to set a time. FG is going to add something to the board where we can see a countdown time or an alert letting us know when someone is in there (hope I said that right)

I am in the chat room now
15 years 8 months ago #109

We just decided to open it up when we are in the Network. Open 2 browsers, open up the chatroom in one browser but make sure you have your speaker on so that you can hear when someone comes in. Since we are all scattered across the map it will be sort of difficult to set a time. FG is going to add something to the board where we can see a countdown time or an alert letting us know when someone is in there (hope I said that right)
15 years 8 months ago #110

Hay what happened to the chat room meet up?
15 years 8 months ago #111

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

All of these are great ideas.:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #112

That sounds like a good idea. Another board that I belong to (not a credit board) the chat room is every Monday. We are all in different time zones but their chat room meet up flashes on their board so everyone can remember
15 years 8 months ago #113

I agree with you both! Another thing, I think the Finance Network should be flashing in the Credit Card Review page so that people can see it along with the timer. What do you guys think?
15 years 8 months ago #114

I think a countdown timer should be posted on the FG homepage so that everybody will be able to see it easily.
15 years 8 months ago #115
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Chat Room Meetup

I think that a timer on the chat page to count down in minutes/days for the next meeting might be useful. Any ideas for something to help on scheduling this?
15 years 8 months ago #116

Yes, when you sign, open the chat room and make sure that the volume is turned to on, open a new browser to navigate the network, then you will hear a beep when someone comes into the club. When you hear that beep, use the 1st browser (chat room) to go in and talk with that person. How does that sound? We are going to have a hard time getting everyone to meet up at the same time due to our time zones.
15 years 8 months ago #117

New updates on the schedule?
15 years 8 months ago #118

Explain this movie in this thread because I am interested in it https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=744&highlight=shows

Cool Beans
15 years 8 months ago #119

I'm cool with Monday through Thursday from 8pm to 9m PST.
15 years 8 months ago #120