And what do you do for a living ?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

Guurl, if I can explain the difference! I will send it to you in your mailbox!:laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

What else do I do for a living? I tried to sell Avon and I am quiting

Wow I am shocked about Avon (I don't order anything from them) but this woman on my job has a booming little business from the people here and I never heard her say that she had to return anything.
14 years 9 months ago #2

HEELLLLPP! That's like talking to a roach, they never do what you wish they would do, LEAVE!
14 years 10 months ago #3

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

I be trying to tell people this......such as Pam

Omgosh you have nailed it down to the last detail sis!!!!! My hats off to you about what you wrote. Its the truth i take care of a grown man, a 15 year old and a 5 year old and it is hard and sometimes i wouldn't trade it for anything, but somedays i want to go screaming and running into the the unknown and not come back for a whole month.

But i get to thinking Lord help me when i do get back, the house will look like a tornado hit it (my son's toys) and clothes will be piled up to the ceiling (I dont think they know how to use a washing machine) and the kitchen would look like restaurants exploded in there (they would be too lazy to cook and it would be take-out) and i would be the one to have to clean up :white-flag:they do try to help but just a tiny little bit!!!!!!!!!!
14 years 10 months ago #4

Replied by skeewee08 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

If I had a job like that and hearing all of those stories my sensitive and emotional self would be crying all the time

U know KMoney; after a awhile you start to weed out the non truth tellers:cheesing: but there are times when people come in for a funeral or serious medical procedure or divorce and your like.... ok what can I do to get this person approved. Or your like ok this person needs their car back(after a repossession) sometimes I can be a little soft but don't tell know one I have a REPTUTATION to protect...:cool:
14 years 10 months ago #5

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

I now feel bad about complaining about 4.60 :innocent:
14 years 10 months ago #6

:relieved: :relieved:
14 years 10 months ago #7

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

Marlboro Menthols 100's over here, and they are $6.25 per pack at corner stores, and $5.14 at Chevron. Heck no, I am not quiting. I kept paying for the high gas, so I will pay for my habits. Prices are not going to scare me, just keep me stingier

$6.25, thats cheap. They were $6.80 here and they went up a dollar cause of some stupid tobacco law they passed....
14 years 10 months ago #8

Marlboro Menthols 100's over here, and they are $6.25 per pack at corner stores, and $5.14 at Chevron. Heck no, I am not quiting. I kept paying for the high gas, so I will pay for my habits. Prices are not going to scare me, just keep me stingier
14 years 10 months ago #9

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

I know right cigs 4.60 a pack in NC for Marlboro Lights,:shocked:
14 years 10 months ago #10

What else do I do for a living? I tried to sell Avon and I am quiting! :upset:

These people are a mess, and when it comes down to business, I dissect every move you make. Customer satisfaction is not their primary goal. OK, I have been placing orders, and every time I go online to check and see if a product is available, guess what, it says yes, but do not tell you NO until they are ready to ship the product off. I am tired of telling customers that their specific product did not arrive with the present order, and they will have to wait until 3 or 4 campaigns later (like 2 months or more) before it becomes available.

I call Avon and tell them not to send the delayed items because the customer no longer wants it, those This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.# will send it anyway, and guess what? You will have to pay for the returns, and each box is $8+ change. Do you know I had 2 boxes that had to be shipped back last week because 1) bra straps fell off my customer; 2) spa shoes were shown wrapped up with towel, but towel was not available; 3) Mother's days bears came 1 week after Mother's day; 4) Ring was so weak that you could squish it together. Then the cold part about it, they sent me an apology letter (in regards to delayed products) before I found out they were "No longer available" and they tell you "Not to order it again!" What the...... this company has been in business since my granny days, and they sent me a letter saying that they are doing the best they can to have "Accurate Inventory" :laugh: :laugh: Whatever :upset: !

I am sending them this last box today, ooohhh yeeess another return for dissatisfied customer(s). Here I go getting billed again. I am paying out of my pocket to keep this business up and running. No can do Buddie, I will only accept a loss within my own company. Do you know how many packs of cigs I could have purchased with the money I used to send back THEIR stuff? FOUR DOGGONE PACKS!!
14 years 10 months ago #11

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

Rockin35 your friend is soooooooooooooooooooo correct, it is no preasure I love working with the members, and I love helping people, you know what I have learned is that a credit report does not tell the story... illness, divorce... lost job... death.... and when people come in here they all have a story some could be a little over the top

If I had a job like that and hearing all of those stories my sensitive and emotional self would be crying all the time
14 years 10 months ago #12

Rockin35 your friend is soooooooooooooooooooo correct, it is no preasure I love working with the members, and I love helping people, you know what I have learned is that a credit report does not tell the story... illness, divorce... lost job... death.... and when people come in here they all have a story some could be a little over the top:laugh:
14 years 11 months ago #13

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: And what do you do for a living ?

I've always wanted to work for a credit union. My friend told me that her last job was working at a Teachers Credit Union....the atmosphere is just great, less stress, no major politics and simple-minded people that stir up trouble. Just a really good working environment. Rockin35!
14 years 11 months ago #14

I work for a Credit Union in Oklahoma City:cheesing:
14 years 11 months ago #15