Let's Talk Weight!

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Ok, I found a way to eat chicken breast.
1. I cut them up in small pieces
2. Aadded some peanut oil to wok and stired the meat in it
3. Took meat out, added, snow peas, carrots, sprouts, oinion, green oniom, bell pepper, water cashews, minced garlic, and small amount of soy sauce
4. Added the meat back, and stirred it all up together
5. Mixed all on top of my white steamed rice
6. Tore the food up
7. And now my stomach hurts

I work as a restaurant mgr and we have a saladwich wrap that is awesome. It's a low carb wheat wrap with cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce and a little cheddar cheese (just a small amount) I like to put grilled chicken on it and then a bit of mango habenaro dressing on it. It's very good and very filling but best of all not many calories.
I can list you a few salads we make if you like.

Also if your weakness is sweet foods, eat something spicy.for some reason it will cut your cravings for sweets. I think I saw this on the food channel but I'm not sure. It does work.
15 years 8 months ago #91

Replied by Rick_E on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Always at subway when I want to eat fast foods

HA HA - I've been rocking the $5 footlongs all week long at lunchtime. I get either the oven roasted chicken breast or the tuna - and yes, I make them put extra veggies in my stuff because I want to make sure I get my money's worth!:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #92

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Always at subway when I want to eat fast foods:white-flag:

I do step over the boundaries when I put the mayo and cheese on it. I can not eat a sandwhich without mayo, I just leave out the salt and pepper. The Oven Roasted Chicken Breast is what I get along with oil and vinegar.

$5.00 Footlooooooongs!
15 years 8 months ago #93

Replied by Rick_E on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Meya - if you get a footlong sub from SUBWAY with all the vegetables that gives you 4 servings of vegetables. The stupid "food triangle" recommends 6-8 servings of vegetables and/or fruit :dumbfounded:
15 years 8 months ago #94

Ok, I found a way to eat chicken breast.
1. I cut them up in small pieces
2. Aadded some peanut oil to wok and stired the meat in it
3. Took meat out, added, snow peas, carrots, sprouts, oinion, green oniom, bell pepper, water cashews, minced garlic, and small amount of soy sauce
4. Added the meat back, and stirred it all up together
5. Mixed all on top of my white steamed rice
6. Tore the food up
7. And now my stomach hurts:laugh:

I am full you guys and I am loving my new meal. I forgot the bok choy, but I can eat off of this for at least 3 days. wahoooo, a way for Meya to eat chicken breast. Can someone else add some meals please?
:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #95

Ohhhh, what beautiful words of encouragement. THANKS KMONEY! i love ya for that one. Pretty soon, we are going to be the queen of FG. We are in here working our behinds off. There is more to life than credit:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #96

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Gurl get out of here, you are not fat! I don't want to loose any anything past 170, that is what you call thick if it is in the right places. When I gained weight, my round butt turned into an upside down triangle and I ended up with a stomach that prevents me from seeing my feet.

Meya you are going to do it. My trainer always says that it took sometime for the weight to come and it will take sometime for it to come off. I think your doing brilliantly[/quote]

I know 170 may not be a lot but it is a lot to me because I my face is the first tale tell sign I get really down sometimes you know. I say what happened to that sexy sister so I know about wanting to lose the weight and get back to your old self I can totally relate[/quote]
15 years 8 months ago #97

Gurl get out of here, you are not fat! I don't want to loose any anything past 170, that is what you call thick if it is in the right places. When I gained weight, my round butt turned into an upside down triangle and I ended up with a stomach that prevents me from seeing my feet. :upset:

Its coming back down the way I want it to and I see that I might get my shape back (Lord be with me). Its so hard Kmoney, sometimes I feel like I just want to give up and say "Forget it!" but when I look at my loss, I come back to my senses and say "Meya, look at your old pic, remember how happy you were!" I will get it back soon, just praying about it and working hard toward it.
15 years 8 months ago #98

Meya, sensitive who me?

Girl I am about 170 and the thing about it is I don't look it but I dang sure feel it
15 years 8 months ago #99

@Eldarwen

Girl you are crazy:laugh:, the same here also. :white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #100

Thanks Kmoney!:cool:

If you two are not sensitive Eldarwen and Kmoney, can I ask how many lbs do you two weigh? Just curious since me and flatbroke threw it all out there. I do find people sensitive like my older sister who swears and is still in denial about her actual pds. I don't say anything to her but it looks stupid to say she weighs 250 and I know she weighs over 300. I want her to work out with me but she refuses to do it because I have my garage door open when I work out. I need some air and I do not care who look at me when they walk by.

Hey flatbroke, you know they call us "the work out queens" It is so funny because I was at our local grocery store and the guy was like, you are the work out girls Hugh? I was like OK, I just heard that from someone else the other day, but yes I am. I like to hear people tell me, "Guuuurl you loosing weight Hugh?" It feels so good.

You are right mousepad, that surgery stuff is horrible in the end. My girlfriend from down south had the surgery, she was over 400 lbs and was so low esteem right! She was complaining about being embarrassed to having romantic or intimacy with her boyfriend. Now that she lost the weight she is too embarrassed to show her arm, legs, face, and her boyfriend quit her. She said she look like a prune and would not recommend the surgery to anyone. I told her from the get go that surgery is for loser's because they think that they cheated the battle of loosing weight and working out. Well when that skin start to look like a pile of skin that was ripped off of 100 chicken thighs, they start to complain. I am taking mines down with a fight.
15 years 8 months ago #101
  • flatbroke
  • flatbroke's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

@Eldarwen: I would be fired for eating every other cupcake!
15 years 8 months ago #102

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

I am not that tall about 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5, so any weight change can make the difference with me. My target weight according to my BMI should be 120 to 130. I am working on watching my portions and the stress eating. Working at a bakery makes temptation harder to resist.
15 years 8 months ago #103

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

no i am not a mack i just like what i like lol
and please no Gastric Bypass please dont do that
no one ever thinks about all that skin thats left over and i have seen it first hand and it does not look good at all, LAWD NO.
15 years 8 months ago #104

302 hell yea i like that
and i am not joking

i know you are over there looking good in that 26 to 28
nice thats whats up

I told yall Mousepad is a Mack LOL!!!!
15 years 8 months ago #105