Let's Talk Weight!

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Updating to admit that I am about to gain 10 lbs, without regrets

Regrets will only kill you just be happy and eat LOL!!!!!
15 years 4 months ago #76

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Updating to admit that I am about to gain 10 lbs, without regrets.:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #77
  • flatbroke
  • flatbroke's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Meya, sorry baby, been busy with my workouts! Have only been on like every other day. Okay, with the broiler turn the oven all way to BROIL put them under the broiler if you have a gas oven, if you are working with an electric oven then put the rack as close to the top of the oven as possible. The high heat and fast cook time keeps them juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. I line a heavy metal pan with aluminum foil, then spray it with PAM so that they wings don't stick, or you can use the {brand name} Release style foil also. I set a timer for 15 minutes and then check every few minutes, I turn the wings over at about 20 minutes (they are mostly done at this point), then cook the other side till crispy. Y'all let me know how these turn out. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #78

I found hair in my subway sandwich a couple of days ago, I am going to stay away for a while. You can eat what she just mentioned, just don't over do it. I learned to not punish myself by taking away everything. I was criticized by a lot of members on the thread where I purchased my weight loss product because I ate the wrong fruit. I got tired of them and just left because I was torturing myself with foods that I did not like and what I have never ate. When I took my route, I lost more weight than they did and I do not eat everything that I was told to. If my weight loss stalls because of what I do, then let it stall. It took me 37 years to get this size, so I do not expect for it to shed no time soon.

When I first saw that I was like eww that is so gross
15 years 8 months ago #79

I found hair in my subway sandwich a couple of days ago, I am going to stay away for a while. You can eat what she just mentioned, just don't over do it. I learned to not punish myself by taking away everything. I was criticized by a lot of members on the thread where I purchased my weight loss product because I ate the wrong fruit. I got tired of them and just left because I was torturing myself with foods that I did not like and what I have never ate. When I took my route, I lost more weight than they did and I do not eat everything that I was told to. If my weight loss stalls because of what I do, then let it stall. It took me 37 years to get this size, so I do not expect for it to shed no time soon.
15 years 8 months ago #80

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

its not fair that yall get to talk about all this good food and all i get to eat is subway:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #81

You know what, you just over looked it. It is in a blue and white bottle shapped just like Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Lemon Pepper and Lemon Garlic Pepper is the bomb.

Now Guhl (Girl)
15 years 8 months ago #82

You know what, you just over looked it. It is in a blue and white bottle shapped just like Lawry's Seasoning Salt. Lemon Pepper and Lemon Garlic Pepper is the bomb.
:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #83

I make broiled chicken wings, that's kind of my diet staple.

1. Rinse the wings, then pat them dry.
2. Rub them down with a little olive oil.
3. Pick a seasoning, sometimes I use Season-all, fajita, old bay, or lemon pepper. Season-on both sides.
4. Put them on the "back" side of the wing.
5. Put them under the broiler for 15 minutes each side, they do cook fast and are very tender when done.

Tip - Because I LOVE Fried chicken, and would step on my own mother's foot to get some, I turn the wings over let them get crispy on the "top" side, it's a pretty good fake-out!

Girl I love me some Lemon Pepper
15 years 8 months ago #84

I don't mean to brag but I'm a beast! I'm 6'0" and 265 lbs with wide shoulders and big bones. I do need to hit up the gym and lose 50 lbs though and transform the fat into muscle.

HJM331 how are you going come in here and brag LOL!!!!!!
15 years 8 months ago #85

Yeah, but you are tall with it. It doesn't look bad on you like it does me. I am tooooo short to wiegh 280 lbs.

Flatbroke, that is going on my menu tonight. So putting it in the bottom oven does not turn it black? What degree do you put it on? Do I have to put a lid over the skillet? What about the onions, I love to have onions on my chicken? Please hit me back up asap, I am about to run to the store and purchase some wing flings so I can make this meal.
:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #86

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

I don't mean to brag but I'm a beast! I'm 6'0" and 265 lbs with wide shoulders and big bones. I do need to hit up the gym and lose 50 lbs though and transform the fat into muscle.
15 years 8 months ago #87
  • flatbroke
  • flatbroke's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

I make broiled chicken wings, that's kind of my diet staple.

1. Rinse the wings, then pat them dry.
2. Rub them down with a little olive oil.
3. Pick a seasoning, sometimes I use Season-all, fajita, old bay, or lemon pepper. Season-on both sides.
4. Put them on the "back" side of the wing.
5. Put them under the broiler for 15 minutes each side, they do cook fast and are very tender when done.

Tip - Because I LOVE Fried chicken, and would step on my own mother's foot to get some, I turn the wings over let them get crispy on the "top" side, it's a pretty good fake-out!
15 years 8 months ago #88

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Girl you are crazy

That is why I can't work at McDonald's. I would constantly be stuffing my face with chicken McNuggets.

And for all of you full-figured women here, at least you all have something for Mousepad to mack on. I'm 130 lbs with a little boy's figure...and that is even after having kids!
15 years 8 months ago #89

Please list all you can, it will do a great deal in this thread.

You know what, now that you mentioned the spicy to elliminate sweet cravings, I have heard that before somewhere. I love spicy foods but some of them are starting to give me heartburns:upset:
15 years 8 months ago #90