Let's Talk Weight!

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

HI all, I posted in the Report your cli thread about this machine because I was denied a cli from HC processing. Well anyway, I wanted you tall look at this and tell me if you have one so I can know all the pros and cons. The price has dropped tremendously and it is free shipping/handling. Its only $599, when the original price was $1999. I am going to go for it since I can not beat the price, but will love to hear from you all. Please hurry! I can't wait.:innocent:

File Attachment:

Features

Onboard Personal Training

The NordicTrack Personal Trainer III brings personal training right into your home on a high-resolution display that keeps track of your reps and sets and even tells you how long to rest between workouts. Choose between these workout series]• Daily Training Series.[/B] You get a series of 5 workouts for 5 specific days of the week. Designed by Certified Personal Trainers, each day focuses on a different area of the body. Best of all the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III has a 5 day series specific for men and a different 5 day series for women.

• Muscle Target Series. Want bigger biceps or pecs? Choose the workout that targets those muscles. Want nicer legs and more defined abs? Choose the workouts that target those muscles.

• Build and Tone Series. Lose weight and reshape your body with this circuit training series. As you go through this series of workouts you will feel the results.

If you want to do your own workouts, we've also included a manual setting.

FreeMotion Technology

The Personal Trainer III has FreeMotion Technology that allows you to dial in on and attack muscle groups from different angles. It's the real secret to slimming, shaping and sculpting your body.

•The beauty of FreeMotion is just that, Free Motion. You won't be stuck in fixed paths, your major muscles and your stabilizer muscles will be working. Using more muscles means you will burn more calories and get results faster.

• FreeMotion Technology allows you to mimic everyday activities like picking up your kids to playing golf. You will be able to train your muscles to help you do your daily activities and burn calories while you're at it.

• Get a club quality workout right in your own home. The hottest machine in the club is the FreeMotion Gym. Don't wait in lines, workout in the comfort of your own home, and get the results the club can deliver.

iFIT Workouts
iFIT gives you even more workout options you can load in seconds. Simply insert the iFIT card into the console for more workouts designed by Certified Personal Trainers. You'll get visual and audio instruction to show you how to do each exercise. It even counts your reps and sets so there's no guesswork, just great results. You will never run out of new Workouts or better Results. ***cards coming soon.

Easy Assembly
The Personal Trainer III comes mostly assembled. No endless calls and hours of assembly. Its just a two step assembly process that includes putting the seat on the machine and putting the footplate into place. You will be getting results just minutes after the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III arrives!

Build a Better Body Guaranteed!
Introducing the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III! Now you can build the body you used to have or the body you've always wanted with the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III. Only the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III has revolutionary on-board personal training. On Board personal training will]
[*]Tell you what to do.
[*]Show you how to do it.
[*]Keep track of your reps and sets.
[/LIST]It's the breakthrough in strength training that gives you the power and personal training to loose weight and change your body fast.
Click here to learn more about the NordicTrack Personal Trainer III.

Specs

220 lbs of PowerShift™ Resistance
The Personal Trainer III instantly gives you up to 220 pounds with PowerShift™ Resistance.

• Whether you want to get ripped and defined, or long and lean, 220 pounds is more than you'll ever need. You can choose the weight you want in increments of 5 pounds.

• Just Grab, Shift and Go. It's simple to change the resistance with PowerShift™ Resistance. Take circuit training to a whole new level. Your workout will be more efficient which means you will burn calories and reshape your body faster then ever.

• You don't have to hassle with rods or bows. You won't have free weight all over the floor. PowerShift™ is built right into the machine and is simple to use.
15 years 3 months ago #46

Thought this would be helpful. I got this from the 50millionpounds.com on fiber. Thought it would benefit us to learn about what fiber can do for us and what type of foods contains a good amount of it.

http://www.50millionpounds.com/resources/diet_and_nutrition/fiber.aspx?id=2
15 years 4 months ago #47

Its too expensive. I go the one that they have in Berkeley, CA. The one in San Francisco, CA is toooo expensive. When I realized that reducing calories, carbs, and fat was all I really needed to do, back to Safeway I went. You still spend more than what you would in my local community grocery store but I like the "Freshness & Quality" of Safeway and Albertsons (Lucky's) meat and fruits.

Another thing I wanted to add to relidtm comment was that he mentioned that he eats 5x's per day. That is perfect for an actual weight loss. It keeps our body from storing foods as fat. When I used to diet, I was told to eat 6x's per day (3 snacks, 3 healthy meals, but I just could never make it to the 6th snack so I cut it down to 5.

I just made some chicken noodle soup last night, it was sooooo good. I know that I was not suppose to add the noodles but if i am going to eat it, it has to go according to my taste buds, so this is how I did it:

1. 5 cans of chicken broth (99% fat free)
2. 1 frozen bag of chicken breast
3. 1/2 large cabbage
4. I bag of baby carrots
5. 1/2 box of spiral noodles
6. 3 bullion cubes
7. 1/2 stalk celery
8. Green onion's
9. 1/2 whole onion
10. Black pepper
11. 4 Peeled garlic
12. Corn on Cobb

I boiled the chicken breast in water,when done, I cut it up in pieces. Then I boiled my ears of corn in water and "I Can Not believe It's Butter, minced garlic, and parsley flakes. Added the 5 cans of broth to a large pot and threw everything inside of it (except for corn on Cobb). Let it boil for about 5-8 minutes and cut everything off. Now here is where I think I am going to make a change. Next time I am going to boil the noodles separate and leave it separate because then I know that I am not going to add as much pasta, which is a "no-no" or a "not-often" for a weight loss plan. Also, if you over cook you soup the pasta will turn to shreds of little white flakes. That is what happen to me when I made my oxtail soup for the first time. I am just learning how to cook.:fun:

I am going to eat off of this soup until the pot is gone, ya hear me! That is the only way I can get chicken breast into my stomach other than coughing and choking from it. I hate chicken breast. For snacks I made a natural fruit smoothie using strawberries, blue berries, 1/4 of banana, with artificial sweetener (Equal), water, and little bit of soy milk. If I have a craving for junk, I purchased 3 of the 100 calorie bag of chips. I rarely will grave chips, but it calms the urge down and make my body feel like it is safe and comforted in the fat fast food area. Even when we use the artificial sugars, our body will soon start to grave sweets because it's like..."hummmm, it went in sweet, but I just can't seem to find where it is at." That is what cause the sugar or junk crave.

I say this to everyone, I have been eating the fat off of the animal for over 30 yrs, the ham hock to season my greens (let's not forget about the lawry's seasoning salt and morton salt), corn bread, etc for too many years. It is a battle to change that issue and I am half the age of death. I do give my body what it is used to but I just do not abuse it. When I see that I am tired of what I am doing, I take a break from it but come right back to it. I don't care how long it is going to take for me to get to my weight loss goal, because for one thing, it took me longer to put it on than it will to get it off if I stay consistent with what I am doing. That's my plan, the plan that consists of some cheating every now and then. That way I don't feel deprived while trying to loss weight, it just slows the process down. As long as I am living, I got time. Those smaller clothes will always be there. And I know my body will appreciate the changes that I made for the best of my health.
15 years 4 months ago #48

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Let's Talk Weight!

Wahoooo, my meal for tomorrow! But wait, I am going to have to go to Safeway tommorow, because my local stores do not sale healthy foods. The sale fat only.

I know, healthy food is expensive.
15 years 4 months ago #49

Wahoooo, my meal for tomorrow! But wait, I am going to have to go to Safeway tommorow, because my local stores do not sale healthy foods. The sale fat only.
15 years 4 months ago #50

We need some weight loss.....oops, healthy food menus up in here. Suggestions are open to anyone. I got the wings from Flatbroke and Scribes taught me about the bulkchoy and oyster sauce. I loved them both but now I need some healthy menues. Any Colo?

Actually, for dinner I made one of those garden burgers (made on the stove with olive oil) and put it on a Western Onion Bagel (The alternative bagel 1 weight watcher point). it is really good. Then I made oven fries, cut up a potato, spray some PAM olive oil spray on it and then a little salt and pepper and bake the darn things.
15 years 4 months ago #51

We need some weight loss.....oops, healthy food menus up in here. Suggestions are open to anyone. I got the wings from Flatbroke and Scribes taught me about the bulkchoy and oyster sauce. I loved them both but now I need some healthy menues. Any Colo?
15 years 4 months ago #52

:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #53

Sorry! :innocent:
15 years 4 months ago #54

:shocked: YOu are messing with my appetite and I just started over today. Leave me alone, I know what you are trying to do on the under. It's not going to work. Back you food demon, before I am forced to use my diet spell on you :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #55

That's a lie, I was just up in Sacramento Ca. when I gave it another shot. Still nasty! Nothing like home cooked Taco or some late night LaTaqureia. I know dog gone well that is not spelled right....lol

You are right, home made tacos are awesome.
15 years 4 months ago #56

That's a lie, I was just up in Sacramento Ca. when I gave it another shot. Still nasty! Nothing like home cooked Taco or some late night LaTaqureia. I know dog gone well that is not spelled right....lol
15 years 4 months ago #57

Sipping Martinis? Or swallowing it?

HA! Sipping several.....I hear the tacos have gotten better but I have not been brave enough to try.
15 years 4 months ago #58

Sipping Martinis? Or swallowing it?
15 years 4 months ago #59

Yuk, it should be a law against those taco's

For real. I got them once when they first came out here. They used a slice of American cheese and the combo came with fries...now, I am thinking to myself that some criminally white people (I can say that, Im white :cheesing:) in the 1960's were sitting around their astroturf covered patio in The Valley sipping martini's and they decided, "hey guys lets start a restauraunt called Del Taco!" and that is how it came to be (in my mind).
15 years 4 months ago #60