TV Shows

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

I especially love the high school reunion the play that is. My friend said Madea goes to jail is hilarious also. I going to order it from Tyler Perry's site

Tyler Pery fan in the house. You know it, especially the girl who had the pimp with the blue suit on. Remember when Madea told him, "Who you think you is, looking like a pimp from Auguuuusta!":laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #91

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

OMG Meya that was hilarious! I pictured your story in my head and it was just too funny.
15 years 8 months ago #92

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

I like House of Payne which is also written by Tyler Perry.
15 years 8 months ago #93

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

I especially love the high school reunion the play that is. My friend said Madea goes to jail is hilarious also. I going to order it from Tyler Perry's site
15 years 8 months ago #94

You havent saw it yet? Maaan you need to rent it or purchase it also. It is hecka funny. My kids loves Madea.
15 years 8 months ago #95

I heard it was a pretty funny movie.
15 years 8 months ago #96

You got to tell me all about it. I know you are going to be dying laughing. Everything Tyler Perry put out is funny and is a hit. It is a true story of how African American families act especially down south. My family acts just like the movie. My uncles from Texas is a trip, check this out, when i got off the plane and he came to pick me up, he looked at me and said "Goood Laaaaawwwdd Gaal, you are just baaalllld to the bone! Looks at da sides of yo head":laugh: I looked at him, rolled my eyes and said "Yo Momma" He said, 'I'm tellin mau mau, what you sed, you don be tawkin bout mau mau hind ha back" He went and told her what I said and I never made it to her door step yet. She didn't care, she has not seen me since I was 2 years old anyway. I told her he was lying through those brown spacey teeth and she believed me...lmao!

Then check this out, my dad came down by plane (we were having our family reunion), my same rusty uncle still messy and talking about people was standing there staring at him with his too tight shirt tucked in his pants, with a cowboy belt on, too little baseball hat, and run over shoes, and his 3 inch arm length sitting on both hips, and mouth wide open with 8 missing teeth on top saying, "laaaawwwd where dat ugly mf at, I know dog gone well he shoulda been off dat plane by naw." My dad gets off the plane look at me and say, Gggggg Gurrl, u u u You showe done got bigga (he stutters and talk 100 miles per hour)" I looked at him and said, "Yeah, and u u u u still Ugly!" My uncle feel to the floor laughing and again said, "Wait till I see mau mau, Imma tell ha you ain't got no spect foe yo own daddy" Guuuurll you Calafonya gaaals ain't got no spect for eldus at awl." I was like, "You know what, you fat greasy looking &%$!#@ take me back to my Hotel, I don't want to be around neither one of you today, and that included my daddy. Good they get on my nerves.:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #97

Thanks! I added it! So I should b watching it very soon :cool:
15 years 8 months ago #98

2006 Here is the pic
15 years 8 months ago #99
Attachments:

Meya, imma add Madea's Family Reunion on my Blockbuster List so I get it shipped out but IDK which one it is...

Is it the one that came out in 2002 or 2006?

I just cant tell the difference :embarrassed:
15 years 8 months ago #100

That seems cool, you just made a good plan bro. Will do.
15 years 8 months ago #101

Meya, we should go see it next month when you come over to Pasadena.
15 years 8 months ago #102

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

I am going to see Dark Knight this weekend. I always get exclusive passes to see movies before they come out
15 years 8 months ago #103

And I bet you it from adults more than children:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #104

I havent seen it YET but the IMAX Theather here was booked until Monday! I thght that was crazy! Maybe ill go this weekend...
15 years 9 months ago #105