TV Shows

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Meya, I still havent gotten the movie and thats because I still havent mailed back the ones I got :fun: I still need to watch one before I mail them back. I have:

BLOCKBUSTER Total Access
$19.99 / month (plus taxes) = $21.64
3 at-a-time, Unlimited mailings
5 in-store movie exchanges/month

The one you had was the one for $34.99 + tax w/ unlimited in-store movie exchanges.

I think I have seen the Left Behind Movies. I cannot remember. Hubby is the ones who has them. But im more than positive that ive seen them. :cool:
15 years 7 months ago #76

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: TV Shows

I don't have cable..so i buy tons of movies, saw Mad Men once and brought the 1st Second on DVD. Now I have to wait a year to see the 2nd second if i don't get cable! LOL!!
15 years 7 months ago #77

Replied by sg2416 on topic Re: TV Shows

I have an addiction to LOST......wooooooweeeeeeeeeeee, everything shuts down in our home. When this program is on, it is like a deep love affair. My DH is so supportive of my watching it, he tells me an hour before hand to go get ready. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve LOST. I Cannot wait until season four is out on dvd.

I also like Law and order CI ans SUV, I cannot leave out CSI Miami, and I am a huge si-fi fan. I love, love love, Lost:cheesing:
15 years 7 months ago #78

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

File Attachment:
Left behind The Movie(2000) Pg-13
When 100 million people vanish from earth, Global News Network reporter Buck Williams (Kirk Cameron) follows the mystery as pilot Ray Steele tries to locate his wife and son. As he digs deeper, he finds that the answers may lie in the Bible. Based on the best-selling novel by Christian evangelist Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, Left Behind is a chilling look at the chaos that follows Judgment Day.

[URL="http://www.76gfd1_0"]
File Attachment:
[/URL] Left Behind World at war (2005) PG13
In the wake of a global catastrophe that saw millions of people vanish from Earth, a man named Nicolae Carpathia (Gordon Currie) steps forward to provide leadership via his New World Government. Although U.S. President Fitzhugh (Louis Gossett Jr.) supports him, others -- mostly born-again Christians -- believe he's the Antichrist. Is it too late for dogged Christian journalist Buck Williams (Kirk Cameron) to persuade Fitzhugh to join the fight?

[URL="http://wwwkuf7f8-sr&strkidjig78fd75d89"]
File Attachment:
[/URL] Left Behind II]
In a world where thousands of people disappeared mysteriously in an event called "The Rapture," the Christians left behind find themselves threatened by a powerful man they believe to be the Antichrist: U.N. President Nicolae Carpathia. Led by TV reporter Buck Williams (Kirk Cameron), Pastor Bruce Barnes (Clarence Gilyard) and pilot Rayford Steele (Brad Johnson), the survivors join forces for the ultimate showdown between good and evil.
15 years 7 months ago #79

RivasGlo, did you get the movie yet? I used to have blockbuster unlimited with four (or 3) movies at time and i would take it back to the store to get free movies. They went up to $34.99 per month and I let them go. I am now with netflix, i just hate that everything is done by mail, but they are pretty fast though.

Hey you guys, you should rent "Left Behind" it has three movies and it is good. Its were people started disappearing and no one knows why. It is something like Revelation time from the bible but it is put in real life reaction through politics. You know the bible said that politics is full of evil and that is what really attracted me to the movie. Keep you eye on Nicolae.
15 years 7 months ago #80

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

I hate them, that is so phony. Throwing fire, casting spells, I mean why not cut heads off and rip out guts. I love horror movies

That is why I don't watch horror movies
15 years 7 months ago #81

I hate them, that is so phony. Throwing fire, casting spells, I mean why not cut heads off and rip out guts. I love horror movies:white-flag:And then sometimes I get to where I have to leave my lamp on at night or leave the tv on because the booggie man may come get me. :laugh:
15 years 7 months ago #82

Meya you are hysterical I kind of like the XFiles when it wasn't creepy

I was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel Fanatic
15 years 7 months ago #83

Hmmm, wonder what you are out doing!:innocent:

I can tell you what other show that I can not stand Kmoney, that is The Xfiles and those witch girls that comes on in the morining. I know one of the girls name is FeeBee!:dumbfounded:
15 years 7 months ago #84

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

I remember watching an episode of House of Payne and I loved it. I'm never really home to watch TV anymore.
15 years 7 months ago #85

Madea goes to jail is funny to, I think that one involves her writting hot checks. it was too funny, but check the one out above first. Oh yeah, you are not alone when comes down to the house of pain. That one could have been left out somewhere. Its not all that.:worried:
15 years 7 months ago #86

Tyler Pery fan in the house. You know it, especially the girl who had the pimp with the blue suit on. Remember when Madea told him, "Who you think you is, looking like a pimp from Auguuuusta!"

That is my favorite play although my friend keeps insisting the madea goes to jail is funnier. Hmm I will see and check it out.
15 years 7 months ago #87

Ugh, you need to get the movies, the series is bunk to me. Madea is not in there and that man (the heavy bald headed one) just cant crack jokes like the real Mr Brown and Madea.

Ok I thought I was the only one but that show the house of payne is boring like nobody's business
15 years 7 months ago #88

I like House of Payne which is also written by Tyler Perry.

Ugh, you need to get the movies, the series is bunk to me. Madea is not in there and that man (the heavy bald headed one) just cant crack jokes like the real Mr Brown and Madea.
15 years 7 months ago #89

OMG Meya that was hilarious! I pictured your story in my head and it was just too funny.

:laugh: Girl, that is what I go through everyday, and my husband is the same way.:laugh:
15 years 7 months ago #90