TV Shows

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

Katt Williams is the ish.
15 years 3 months ago #46

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

So am I the only person who likes comedy? I know some one seen Katt Williams latest flick! Or do anyone know who I am talking about?
File Attachment:
15 years 3 months ago #47

I also watch Cold Case Files and 48 Hours on A&E.

Are you my twin sister? I watched every show on first 48 and then I turn right around and make sure first 48 On Demand is not hiding anything from me. I watch it so much until I am too paranoid to go to the corner store at night and my husband says I am running him crazy with it. He got into it with someone, and I was "Let him go, don't even trip" Of course I got cursed out for it....lol. But when he came back inside, I was like

1. Now how do you know if he is not going to get a gun and come back?

2. What if he see you at the store and pop you as soon as you come out, what about me and the kids?

3. You be in the garage to much, how do you know if he is not going to drive by and start spraying up you and your friends? IF one did survive, they wont know who did it even if they walked up to their face and did it because they stay too drunk to remember any thing, and they will be too hung over to talk to the detectives

NOW it does not stop there, this is how I am]D@*%!#[/EMAIL]T!" I am tired of hearing you talk about this negative %$@! I now where this is all coming from, that First 48 mess. If you keep watching those shows I am going to snatch every cable wire out of the house!"

I can go on and on and on with this, because I really feel like it is going to happen to me. Look at the lady who let some young lil dudes in her house because they were cool with each other. They tired to rob her and it went bad. She was killed and one of the killers bust her son in the head with a TV and killed him. Look at Jr. That retarded %$*&! killed his own brother, nieces, nephews and cousins for nothing, just because he thought his brother snitched on him. He was even under protection with the family until the 9 yr old (who made it through) told the detectives JR did that to them.

I mean come on now, my husband cousin looks crazy and retarded just like JR. He even have the tear drop tattoo under his eye and he always coming over my house. I am tired of looking at him, he looks like a murderer to me. I don't even answer the doorbell when he comes here and my husband is not here. Just my luck, me and my kids will be in body bags and you guys will hear this........"Detective Barosa, a 20 veteran, arrived at the scene where he finds Meya and her 3 kids........DEAD!" DOOOOOOOM, [commercial break].:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #48

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Great!!! How much did you pay for it.

I did not buy it. I guess I meant that I rented it as soon as it came out thru my blockbuster mail thing.
15 years 3 months ago #49

Replied by charonh on topic Re: TV Shows

Kellbell why did it make you furious? I usually watch Investigation Discover and Tru TV when its something pertaining to crime/law, not that reality crap though; I like it a lot better when was Court TV. I also watch Cold Case Files and 48 Hours on A&E. When I can't find anything on those three, I watch the Sopranos on ON DEMAND, or Curb Your Enthusiam. I love Larry David and Carmella Soprano.
15 years 3 months ago #50

Great!!! How much did you pay for it. Walmart charged me $24.99 and I thought that was too steep for a movie. I usually dig in there box for movies or I get the $7-$11 movies only. But I knew that wanted was going to be good, so I went for it. My kids want the game, you know that was the first credit that came on. I tried to push next but it would not let me......:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #51

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Hey Meya! I saw Wanted like a week or two ago. I cant remember but I got it as soon as it hit DVD thru by BB rental thingie... I liked it!
15 years 3 months ago #52

You know I love some Madea movies...lol. Hey who seen Katt Williams "It's Pimpin, pimpin! Maaan he had me on the floor cramping my stomach. :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #53

Replied by DivaDoNot on topic Re: TV Shows

I don't have cable yet so I just watch Madea movies and Family Guy. I love my account with Blockbuster though. I like to rent bad B-movies for a good laugh.:fun:
15 years 3 months ago #54

:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #55

Yeah they are bootleg, that is all he gets. We usually switch becasue he does blockbuster and I do netflix. But when he got something new, regardless if it is bootleg or straight leg, I am looking at it.:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #56

Cadillac Records is out on DVD already? Wasn't it just released in theaters? Meya, you sure it's not bootleg?
15 years 3 months ago #57

Questions, who seen "Wanted?" Did that movie pump you up like, Heeeck yeeeah! Angelina acted her behind off, U-Go-Girl. Made me want to go out and take target practice even though I know it is not a such thing a curving bullets. I thought that movie was to die for. But my man Morgan Freeman had to die, Ohhhh lord why? He know he is a bad papa jamma when it comes to acting. I thought that was so cold how they recruited homeboy, to kill his......never mind, let me see who seen it first......lol
http://ts2.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=441895094941&id=cb293e0aeb630f4b2811bc16fd1b0e28

Now we just borrowed 3 movies from my neighbor, how is these

1. "Blindness" by Danny Glover
2. "XIII" Val Kilmer & Stephen Dorff
3. "Cadillac Records" Adrian Brody, Jeffrey Wright, and Beyonce Knowles
:dumbfounded:

I am going to watch it tonight after doing my homework, just thought I could get something to share with/from you all when I come in here again.
15 years 3 months ago #58

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

Love them! Hey what comediy movies have you seen that are good? I like stand up comedy especially Kat Williams, he just have me all over the floor laughing.

I like off beat comedy. Like Ben Stiller (Loved Dodge Ball
15 years 7 months ago #59

Love them! Hey what comediy movies have you seen that are good? I like stand up comedy especially Kat Williams, he just have me all over the floor laughing.
15 years 7 months ago #60