TV Shows

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

But man also seeing his group of friends from the Circus was sad...

That man know he was wrong and is using them for money. How dare he tell Dede that he had to come with him and could not stay with the US Dr because he has a show to do. But you know what? God does not like ugly and is not too crazy about pretty, that circus owner, the same thing can happen to him or his offspring. I wonder would he do a show then. hummmm NOT!

Yeah, the mermaid girl did come on right after it. That little chubby girl had me laughing sitting up there with an adult conversation with her parents. She is so intelligent and smart, but, her family needs to stop feeding her all that junk because then she is going to start having other health issues besides the one she already has. You saw how they had her eating all that pizza, soda's...etc. She even got mad when she could not have the junk she wanted from the grocery store.
15 years 3 months ago #31

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: TV Shows

Hey all, check out this link, it is way too sad. It's stories of the year that made our mouths drop. http://news.aol.com/main/2008-year-end/article/most-shocking-stories-of-2008/287283

How horrible. Oh my word...
15 years 3 months ago #32

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Did you all see the TLC channel (I think it is 50 out here) about Dede the tree man?...They said that there will be an update on him in the future, I hope they were able to completely cure Dede from his disability, but what they done so far was a miracle. He met someone on a Hot line while in the hospital and he was thinking of marriage. Hopefully it all went well.

I saw it!!!!!!!!!!! I also saw "The Mermaid Girl" which was right after or right before depends which time you saw "The Treeman". The Indonesian Gvmt also made me mad... How they said that they couldn't reach the Dr. in the US for x reason when he was trying to call them and express his opinions. I didnt see the end... So I didnt know he met someone or how it turned out. But man also seeing his group of friends from the Circus was sad... :worried:
15 years 3 months ago #33

Hey all, check out this link, it is way too sad. It's stories of the year that made our mouths drop. http://news.aol.com/main/2008-year-end/article/most-shocking-stories-of-2008/287283
15 years 3 months ago #34

Blues clues was out in your day's? I know they said Barney was on something, and I remember when the kids beat him up in the hood. My boys still liked barney even though it was my nephew (the 12 yr old) who was a freak over Barney.

Did you all see the TLC channel (I think it is 50 out here) about Dede the tree man? Ohhh man that made me itch. I could not stand seeing his hands and feet's looking like twisted branches. I was crying because of his family and the way he looked, especially when he said his wife left him because of his issue. The Indonesians made me mad when they decided to take over after a Dr from the US ran his tests and came back with a diagnosis. They intervened and did the operation themselves, when the US Dr clearly stated that surgery was not the best option, it will only make them grow again.

I felt so sorry for his family, Jesus, just when you thought you had it bad, there is always someone worse off than you. I learned that from when Mike shown some clips of a country he visited where there were people living in abandoned houses with no widows and walls. They said that there will be an update on him in the future, I hope they were able to completely cure Dede from his disability, but what they done so far was a miracle. He met someone on a Hot line while in the hospital and he was thinking of marriage. Hopefully it all went well.
15 years 3 months ago #35

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

I remember when I used to watch Blue Clue's when I was young. Didn't the main character on Blue Clue's end up being a druggie?
15 years 3 months ago #36

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: TV Shows

National Geographic on Demand has programs featuring incredible subjects like Black Holes, In the Womb, and The Dog Whisperer...to name a few.

I also enjoy reruns of Sex and the City and Ali G.

The babies like Noggin- Blue's Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Miss Spider.
15 years 3 months ago #37

Boy, have things changed! :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #38

Well in the old school days, you only paid it when it was on the day that you knew it was going to be cut off. Trust me, that is the ghetto days too!:fun: Been there, done that!
15 years 3 months ago #39

Doesn't he pay for it later?
15 years 3 months ago #40

The way I seen Fred deal with it, he looks at the mail that are bills and and says "Junk, Junk, Junk" as he tosses them in the garbage.:fun:
15 years 3 months ago #41

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: TV Shows

There is an episode of Sanford and Son I remember seeing when i was young that someone had posted on you tube called "The Great Sanford Siege" showing how Fred and Lamont deal with a collection agency, it's a classic:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #42

Katt Williams is the ish.

NOW bro, you know I KNOW you know him.
15 years 3 months ago #43

Ohhhhh noooooo, not around the kids. I take it to the garage at all times or when they are not here. I think I would have got my signature, even if I had to play like he was the wrong patient. When I get through rappin game down to him, he would be glad to get me out of his room and would not dare tell because he would not want to see me again. I will have him laughing hard, the way he have me doing.
15 years 3 months ago #44

Replied by DivaDoNot on topic Re: TV Shows

I love Katt Williams! I just can't watch him when the kids are around. He was under observation in Sumter, SC at the hospital I worked at. I wanted his autograph but of course that is against policy. :worried:
15 years 3 months ago #45