TV Shows

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: TV Shows

Oh , my goodness RivasGlo and Kellbell ..that credit card history story came on my WTTW. I was like ..WOW!! It explained how some top executive got CC companies to go with a min/payment..as low as you can go. I was thinking about it since I got my Target first bill which was only $10 , but no interest. Just think about the people paying the min/pymt on a $2000 + credit card balance...that would make be scared!!! 15 years to pay that off LOL!
15 years 9 months ago #136

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

Because it revealed the truth about banks/creditors.

It didnt make me mad because it was just wat I expected.
15 years 9 months ago #137
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: TV Shows

I didn't see it, but why did it make you angry?
15 years 9 months ago #138

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: TV Shows

A few months ago I was so bored and there was nothing on tv... and I was skimming thru the channels.. and PBS aired a show on credit cards and how it all started... about the good... the bad... and so on.. I actually watched it. It was interesting.

I watched that too, Rivasglo...and it made me furious!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #139

They should come up with a channel that talks about credit cards all day long! That's a great idea. Come on Meya, let's do it

A few months ago I was so bored and there was nothing on tv... and I was skimming thru the channels.. and PBS aired a show on credit cards and how it all started... about the good... the bad... and so on.. I actually watched it. It was interesting.
15 years 9 months ago #140

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

They should come up with a channel that talks about credit cards all day long! That's a great idea. Come on Meya, let's do it!:fun:
15 years 9 months ago #141
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

I don't get to watch it much because I don't like what's on, but I am getting fond of the CSI shows.
15 years 9 months ago #142

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Channel 47 A&E>>>The first 48, Investigaters, Crime 360
" " 473>>> The Pj's
Any scary movie, other than that, I hate tv.:upset:
15 years 9 months ago #143
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

I love to watch the History Channel and the Discovery channel at times.
15 years 9 months ago #144

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: TV Shows

I like "Sex and the City", "planet Earth", and "The Dog Whisperer". I could watch "Fresh Prince" and "Roseanne" over and over again too.

I do not like the news because the news delivered to US citizens is such bull and propoganda that it makes me physically ill to think about it. It really is all fear mongering and dramatic garbage...

I love the National Geographic Channel too!
15 years 9 months ago #145

I can't wait for the new season to start. As T.O. says "Getcha popcorn ready, it's going to be a show." lol
15 years 9 months ago #146

Hjm, That could b the very reason why they wont approve u. LOL. Nah its okay tho... Im not in this Hooters Family either. Maybe someday. But this season we (cowboys) will make it thats if Pacman doesnt get in trouble!!!!!!!!!!! We shall see :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #147

RivasGlo, we already have a good team and it's even going to be better since we signed Pacman Jones. I was pretty upset when we lost the game against the Giants in the playoffs last year. The strange thing was that I was at Hooters with my friends watching the game. Maybe that is why they won't approve me for their card. lol
15 years 9 months ago #148

Hjm, What Romo did broke my heart
15 years 9 months ago #149

RivasGlo, I'm a cowboys fan too. I almost broke my living room table when Romo fumbled the ball 2 years ago against the Seahawks in the wildcard games. lol

I keep up with the Cowboys and the Lakers since I'm from LA. We have a game tonight in LA after losing two games straight in Boston but that's because those referees were getting paid to not make the right calls.
15 years 9 months ago #150