TV Shows

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

Meya, that's all I got right now. Do you like it? Do you think I have a chance at making it big?
15 years 9 months ago #121

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Hi Darius he officially retired from wrestling full time in 1981

thanks kmoney, now i can tell everyone.
15 years 9 months ago #122

:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #123

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

My favorite wrestler of all time has to be Goldberg. Everyone always gave him respect when he came out to the ring and he was just a beast in the ring, kind of reminds me of myself.

:laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #124

Hi Darius he officially retired from wrestling full time in 1981
15 years 9 months ago #125

Hi Kmoney, my nephew wants to type something to you, he is a over sprung WWE fan and he was shocked when I asked him about the Bruno guy you just mentioned. Let me get up so he can type.

Darius

Hi Darius I don't remember when he retired
15 years 9 months ago #126

My favorite wrestler of all time has to be Goldberg. Everyone always gave him respect when he came out to the ring and he was just a beast in the ring, kind of reminds me of myself. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #127

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: TV Shows

....A Baby Story or Emergency Room... Extreme Delivery

I watch those too!!!!!!!!!!! IDK why i like them either since I also dont have plans on being a doc! ;)
15 years 9 months ago #128

Hi Kmoney, my nephew wants to type something to you, he is a over sprung WWE fan and he was shocked when I asked him about the Bruno guy you just mentioned. Let me get up so he can type.

Darius: >>>>.Hi Kmoney,it's me Darius. So you are really a Bruno Samartino fan? oh yeah,do you know when he retired,because me and and friends at school made up a game entitled, "Know Your Wrestling History",and I came to the question "When did bruno samartino retire" and I failed to anwser it and I lost
15 years 9 months ago #129

How can you watch that WWE Smackdown vs Raw stuff? My kids are running me crazy watching that. They have it on in the living room and their bedrooms and they be slamming each other on the floor. I have to go crazy and yell in the house for them to turn some of the TV's off.

My husband likes that Charm movie and it runs me crazy with those girls freezing peoples and throwing fire balls. Come on, lets get real, I hate to put his TV shows down but he has tapes full of them. And the cold part about it, he recorded every show. Thank God VHS is becoming historic.

Does anyone love to watch A Baby Story or Emergency Room? I like to watch a Baby Story because during my pregnancy I was high risk and delivered a 1 pd 4oz baby boy at 23 weeks. I became addicted to the Babies "Extreme Delivery" of the Baby Story. It just bring tears to my eyes and I be telling the mothers through the TV, he/she is going to be OK, and telling the babies to "Fight" and "You can do it". I love to watch surgeries (on the living) like heart and trauma, I just don't know why I like to see it and I have no plans on being a doctor. It is just amazing how doctors have the skills to open a human body and perform actions that can impact a human forever rather its good or bad.

OTHER THAN THAT, I LOVE MUSIC!!!!

Meya I am wrestling from the old school when my daddy was hooked on it with bruno samartino and the likes, so I actually grew up watching it
15 years 9 months ago #130

I used to watch that too a few years ago before I started working. I used to wrestle all of my friends and win because of my big body.

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #131

I used to watch that too a few years ago before I started working. I used to wrestle all of my friends and win because of my big body. :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #132

How can you watch that WWE Smackdown vs Raw stuff? My kids are running me crazy watching that. They have it on in the living room and their bedrooms and they be slamming each other on the floor. I have to go crazy and yell in the house for them to turn some of the TV's off.

My husband likes that Charm movie and it runs me crazy with those girls freezing peoples and throwing fire balls. Come on, lets get real, I hate to put his TV shows down but he has tapes full of them. And the cold part about it, he recorded every show. Thank God VHS is becoming historic.

Does anyone love to watch A Baby Story or Emergency Room? I like to watch a Baby Story because during my pregnancy I was high risk and delivered a 1 pd 4oz baby boy at 23 weeks. I became addicted to the Babies "Extreme Delivery" of the Baby Story. It just bring tears to my eyes and I be telling the mothers through the TV, he/she is going to be OK, and telling the babies to "Fight" and "You can do it". I love to watch surgeries (on the living) like heart and trauma, I just don't know why I like to see it and I have no plans on being a doctor. It is just amazing how doctors have the skills to open a human body and perform actions that can impact a human forever rather its good or bad.

OTHER THAN THAT, I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #133

I watched that too, Rivasglo...and it made me furious!!!!

I saw a show called MAXED Out on Showtime, that made me REALLLL ANGRYYYYYY
15 years 9 months ago #134
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: TV Shows

Oh , my goodness RivasGlo and Kellbell ..that credit card history story came on my WTTW. I was like ..WOW!! It explained how some top executive got CC companies to go with a min/payment..as low as you can go. I was thinking about it since I got my Target first bill which was only $10 , but no interest. Just think about the people paying the min/pymt on a $2000 + credit card balance...that would make be scared!!! 15 years to pay that off LOL!

And I thought my credit card debt was bad. Well, I should not complain.
15 years 10 months ago #135