TV Shows

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Has anyone seen Dark Night? People were backed up around the corners out here to see the movie. I will wait until it cools down before I take my kids to see it. But I will like to hear some goodies about it in here. Any cares?
15 years 8 months ago #106

Ohhh ok. Hey does anyone like the P.J's? I love Thurdgood and his wife. I did not know that his wife was a prostitute and she messed around with Thurdgood. What a dirty sister....lol. Hey, I have a neighor that looks like Smokey. Ewwwww, what a disaster.
15 years 8 months ago #107

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

She's our District Attorney!

Oh I got it
15 years 8 months ago #108

She's our District Attorney!
15 years 8 months ago #109

In San Francisco, Cali, Kamila Harris does not believe in the death penalty. I think she is going to be challenged in the wrong way. I know how people out here think especially in my neighborhood, it is a time for justice and time for bs, but the main issue is it is a time for someone to overlook the true word of "let those without sins cast the first stone". Especially when it comes down to my kids.

Meya who is kamila harris?
15 years 8 months ago #110

In San Francisco, Cali, Kamila Harris does not believe in the death penalty. I think she is going to be challenged in the wrong way. I know how people out here think especially in my neighborhood, it is a time for justice and time for bs, but the main issue is it is a time for someone to overlook the true word of "let those without sins cast the first stone". Especially when it comes down to my kids.
:white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #111

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

Exactly, they should be 100 percent sure before sentencing anyone to the electric chair.
15 years 8 months ago #112

There's nothing entertaining about that.

Exactly hjm331, I for one am not for the death penalty because they have executed innocent people but in this situation I am for it
15 years 8 months ago #113

There's nothing entertaining about that.
15 years 8 months ago #114

Wow thats horrifying to read and I sooo hate when these things happen to people especially children
15 years 8 months ago #115

Club!:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #116

There's a ghetto version of that but I will reframe from stating it.
15 years 8 months ago #117

That is where the ole sayin comes in "Life is hard, and then you die":laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #118

That's crazy, we live in a world of jealousy, depression, and death.
15 years 9 months ago #119

Heeeeey, why you say that? You just want to see me C-walk hugh?:laugh:

Hey, speaking of Tv shows, Rockin35, were you out in Memphis when the family of 6 was murdered by the Bro who name was Junior? I just seen the First 48 last night and I was crying when I seen that somene came in and shot (killed) 4 adults, which was two males and two females, and killed a 6 and 4 yr old with a nife. They beat them in the head with 2 by 4's and stabbed them multiple times in the eyes, head, and body. The other 3 kids survived but was in critical condition. When the 9 yr old came through, he said his Uncle Jr did it.

That was some crazy stuff because they had Uncle Junior in protective custody with his mother and sister, in fear that the shooter was going to take them out also. Junior had led detectives to believe that a gang called GD (Gangster Deciples) did all of that and they labeld it as a "Blackout" which means take the entire family out.

When I saw that story, you were the first person I thought about Rockin35, that was some heart breaking episode from the First 48. I could not believe that the brother who just served 14 yrs in the pen would come out and do something like that. I hope he gets the death penalty for that one, if he doesnt, he will have to remain in protective housing in prison because the general population would kill him.

Sorry for typing so much, that show really botherd me.:scared:
15 years 9 months ago #120