MP3 players discussion

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

That doesn't look anything like you would use for your car. It looks like you would connect to your computer.
15 years 8 months ago #91

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Edge Memory Dock & Multi Flash Card Reader for iPod PE201890

Here is the bad part, I have to stick a piece of paper on the side to make it fit right. Im thinking about taking it back]

Girl I am glad that you got the Ipod charger

15 years 8 months ago #92

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

File Attachment:
Edge Memory Dock & Multi Flash Card Reader for iPod PE201890

Here is the bad part, I have to stick a piece of paper on the side to make it fit right. Im thinking about taking it back:upset:. It was only $39.99, i think I am going to the apple store to look for one.
15 years 8 months ago #93

What brand is it? I used to have one of those and it stopped working after 2 months or so.
15 years 8 months ago #94

Just did! Thanks!

Hey, I also purchased the cassette that you put in your car to play the iPod and mines keep popping out. Whats up with that?
15 years 8 months ago #95

That's also a good idea. You can also use them wherever there's an electrical outlet. It's very convenient when you take it on a trip and you can charge it in the hotel room.
15 years 8 months ago #96

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

90% of the time, I just want to charge my iPod. Do I have to open Itunes for that? Or should I just uncheck "Open Itunes when Ipod is connected

Why don't you just buy an Ipod charger? they cost about $29
15 years 8 months ago #97

No problem :white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #98

Will do tommorrow, thanks!
15 years 8 months ago #99

Try unchecking that selection and see if your iPod charges or not.
15 years 8 months ago #100

90% of the time, I just want to charge my iPod. Do I have to open Itunes for that? Or should I just uncheck "Open Itunes when Ipod is connected?:dumbfounded:
15 years 8 months ago #101

Meya, you need to open iTunes yourself because when you connect your iPod, iTunes automatically launches itself.

If you open iTunes yourself, it will decrease the chances of slowing down your computer. Open iTunes first, then connect your iPod.
15 years 8 months ago #102

Bateries:confused: Where do they go? I dont see an opening for batteries:worried:. Hey I charged mines up through the ubs cord and it nearly froze my pc up. I opened task manager to see what was the stall about and in the "processing tab", it showed apple device in about 20 sections. Usually when I plug the Ipod to the pc, task manager shows it running at 55,000k and Itunes running about 18,000k. Itunes, is starting to freeze up alot now, I had to click "end process" through task manager while the ipod is still hooked up becasue I cant do anything else if I leave it running. When I hook the Ipod back up again I am thinking about unselecting the area where it says "Open Itunes when Ipod is connected" but, will it still charge the Ipod?:confused:
15 years 8 months ago #103
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

That reminds me to charge up my iPod. It's been running on a low battery for two or three days.
15 years 8 months ago #104

Ok, I know "We will Rock you" but the other ones are not kicking in. I am going to download them and see what they sound like.
15 years 8 months ago #105