MP3 players discussion

Replied by charonh on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I learned most of them from soundtracks and when I hear the entire album I end up not liking 80% of the songs

You're further than I am, I haven't downloaded one song to my phone. At least you have an Ipod. Most of the time I just listen to the music via satellite on my phone. Oh well, I'm trying.
15 years 4 months ago #61

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

You are off to a good start Meya. But don't just look at the obvious songs by those artists.

I learned most of them from soundtracks and when I hear the entire album I end up not liking 80% of the songs.:laugh: I remember human league, the were pretty cool too.

Charonh, you got me on the stand alone mp3, unless you are talking about the little shufflers that you attach to yourself. I am soooo behind when it comes to mp3 or ipods. :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #62

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

You are off to a good start Meya. But don't just look at the obvious songs by those artists.

OMD "So In Love" is excellent.

Rod Stewart "Downtown Train" and "Young Turks" are both good.

The Human League "Love Action" and "Don't You Want Me..Baby?"

The Breakfast Club "Right On Track" excellent

B-Movie "Nowhere Girl"

Corona "Rhythym of the Night"

Sister Sledge "Lost in Music"

ABC "Poison Arrow" and "Look of Love"
15 years 4 months ago #63

Ok I really have got to get hip.

There really isnt any difference. The MP3 cell phone (i.e. iPhone) is a cell phone, Internet and MP3 all in one. My mouth waters for one.
15 years 4 months ago #64

Replied by charonh on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Ok I really have got to get hip. :dumbfounded: What's the difference between a stand alone MP3 player and the MP3 on my cell phone? I'm guessing the one on my phone doesn't have near the amount of memory capabilities that a stand alone does, but isn't that what my memory card is for? HJM?
15 years 4 months ago #65

Shannon was pretty cool, I used to like "Give me tonight" Now I like music that my family plug their ears up when I play my list through the stereo like,

1. Martika
Love they will be done
2. D Generation
Helpless (my rock song)
3. T'Pau
Heart and Soul
4. OMD
If you Leave
5. Annie Lennox
No more I love You's, Broken Glass, **Why**
6. Rod Stewart
Love Touch
7. Amy Grant
House of Love
8. Mulu
Pussycat (OK, guys this is not xrated)
9. Champaign
Try again
10. Yvonne Elliman----If I can't have you

I'll stop now, I am probably running everyone crazy with the songs I picked so far. Oh well, they are on my ipod and I play it daily. Haaaa
15 years 4 months ago #66

I love those songs. Remember the one she sings called "Better than ever!" I used to play that song over and over and over again. See, now you just gave me something new to add to my pod....lol.

How about Paula Abdul, "The promise of a new day!" and Janet Jackson "Come give your love to me", "Young Love", "Say you do!" and "Control" Now that was the waaahoooooo times when I was young and out there shaking my hips like a superstar. You could not tell me I was not getting down.
15 years 4 months ago #67

Noooo nooo nooo, I did not say that, I love 80;s music also, but from that last song you sent me, I think you are gong to be able to help me find some lost music that I never had answerers to. Now I am about to run you crazy. OK, Do you remember "Tiffany?" She song the song, "I think were alone now!". OK there was another song that she made which was a single only and I can not find it anywhere. Help me. It was back in 1986, help!

Yes, Tiffany! I think she really only had the one hit. There was Suzanne Vega with that song, Luka "My name is Luka, I live on the 2nd floor, I live upstairs from you..."

And Stacy Q "Two of Hearts" also I like Shannon "Let the music play" Also, if you remember Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill is dressed up and that song is playing, its from Q Lazarus "Goodbye Horses" its not a bad song.
15 years 4 months ago #68

Noooo nooo nooo, I did not say that, I love 80;s music also, but from that last song you sent me, I think you are gong to be able to help me find some lost music that I never had answerers to. Now I am about to run you crazy. OK, Do you remember "Tiffany?" She song the song, "I think were alone now!". OK there was another song that she made which was a single only and I can not find it anywhere. Help me. It was back in 1986, help!
15 years 4 months ago #69

Need to know some cool songs to add to my iPod! Help

Well, you made it clear you do not like my taste in music! :cheesing: I really like 80's music LOL.
15 years 4 months ago #70

Need to know some cool songs to add to my iPod! Help:dumbfounded:
15 years 4 months ago #71

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

You live on Utube hugh?

:upset: You will learn to like the song. Yes, I love Youtube and with any luck I will get this song stuck in Rivasglo's head like I did with that Thurston Harris song :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #72

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

You live on Utube hugh? :laugh:

I hate to disagree, but I don't think I like this one, actually I don't remember it.
15 years 4 months ago #73

Way to go, Mom is really going to be gigging now!:laugh:

Hey have a pc question, Mr kiejon are you around?

I have an old pc that my school gave to us back in 2005, it is windows 2000 professional. I just went in my storage and decided to give it to my son so that he can use his ipod in his room and play games. Here is the problem, my virus protector only protects me for one pc and you have to have windows xp or higher. I do not have protection on the one that he is using, who knows of a cheap virus protection? All they do is just play games on the pc and there is no files in the pc, so I am playing hard and scared of it.:scared:
15 years 5 months ago #74
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I am getting my mom a nano for Christmas because she would like to listen to her tunes and not steal mine to listen to. She almost killed mine!
15 years 5 months ago #75