MP3 players discussion

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #46

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

:innocent: Ooook, I guess so. I can't afford to be prosecuted before Xmas. Sorry Rivas:laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #47

Replied by charonh on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

You know I am pretty sure you got my back, just keep Colo off of me in the club, seems like Rivas is hiding behind rocks

Meya, leave RivasGlo alone, she may be a little on edge giving the industry she works in. Riva, you're in my prayers.
15 years 4 months ago #48

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

You know I am pretty sure you got my back, just keep Colo off of me in the club, seems like Rivas is hiding behind rocks

Hey now.
15 years 4 months ago #49

It's a little too quiet in there.
15 years 4 months ago #50

You know I am pretty sure you got my back, just keep Colo off of me in the club, seems like Rivas is hiding behind rocks.:laugh:
15 years 4 months ago #51

Oh Lord? It's like that? :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #52

Oh Lord! I guess so:fun:
15 years 4 months ago #53

It's cool, I got your back. :cool:
15 years 4 months ago #54

Ugh, can I see a pic of what you are talking about hjm, you got me looking like a device dummy:dumbfounded:
15 years 4 months ago #55

Ok I really have got to get hip.

It all depends on how many devices you want to carry at once. The stand alone MP3 player is only for playing music so you have a lot of options to play around with it. MP3 on the cell phone is also for playing music but it's convenient for those that just want to carry one device with them at all times that does everything but since it's an all-in-one device, it doesn't give you a lot of options.
15 years 4 months ago #56

You're further than I am, I haven't downloaded one song to my phone. At least you have an Ipod. Most of the time I just listen to the music via satellite on my phone. Oh well, I'm trying.

Dont even trip, because actual I had Rhapsody for years before getting an ipod and I could not burn anything from them to my ipod. So I when I signed up with Itunes, 90% of the time, I just turn on itunes itself and play from my list that is there. when I go outside, I take a risk at having it on my ears because those cassette tapes adapters in my car does not work with my ipod unless it is real hot outside:upset:
15 years 4 months ago #57

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I think I got it...

Was it this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc&feature=channel_page (rhythm is a dancer)?

If it came out 1992, I was 5 years old when it came out! I remember jamming out to that in elementary school... HAHAH! :cool:

1987? Good lord. I remember 1987-vividly. But yeah, this song is excellent.
15 years 4 months ago #58

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I think I got it...

Was it this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc&feature=channel_page (rhythm is a dancer)?

If it came out 1992, I was 5 years old when it came out! I remember jamming out to that in elementary school... HAHAH! :cool:
15 years 4 months ago #59

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

HEY! What song!???

Its goes from 10/22 to 11/10... Nothing in between... Maybe Meya moved posted because in hella confused :fun:
15 years 4 months ago #60