MP3 players discussion

Replied by interjack on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I agree with that, but I don't like AT&T's coverage. Some of my friends have AT&T and when they call me or when I call them, I have trouble understanding them. When I call my other friends with Verizon, I can understand them perfectly.

VZW and AT&T are both top tier carriers. It really just depends on the area. In my area, they are equally good. At my parents' house, AT&T wins. South of here, VZW.
15 years 2 months ago #16
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I have 3 movies and 4 seasons of a TV show. IT's really great when I am going to be in the card for a while and not be driving. I have really gotten into the Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly (both are bands).
15 years 2 months ago #17

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Just synced up my ipod because I added new videos and music. According to iTunes, I have 2211 songs (9.8gigs) and 19.30gigs of video which is 30+ TV shows and movies. What can I say, I like listening to music on my breaks and working around the house.

I only have one movie "Hardball" with Keanu Reeves (My X husband]http://ts2.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=336200141601&id=249b794a3482868c51b0dfb2dbdededc[/img]
15 years 2 months ago #18

I agree with that, but I don't like AT&T's coverage. Some of my friends have AT&T and when they call me or when I call them, I have trouble understanding them. When I call my other friends with Verizon, I can understand them perfectly.

Its cracking over this way. Are you sure your friends don't have the cheapest crackaly-crispy phone?:fun:

Sprint had me to where when I went over my hill, phone went dead, it did not work in my kids school, my bedroom, and did not work at my moms house. When I called them to ask why, they told me that the mountain is restricting and the nearest tower was in So. San Francisco....hehehehehhhe whatever:upset:
15 years 2 months ago #19

It's just tedious since she wanted more songs on there this morning and I had to do it all over again.

See what I mean! If you select to sync her's manually, you would not have to go through all of that. Once you slide the song(s) into her list, it automatically syncs.
15 years 2 months ago #20
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Just synced up my ipod because I added new videos and music. According to iTunes, I have 2211 songs (9.8gigs) and 19.30gigs of video which is 30+ TV shows and movies. What can I say, I like listening to music on my breaks and working around the house.
15 years 2 months ago #21

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Its pricey, but I like having all my info in one place.

15 years 2 months ago #22

iPhone is next in my books.....sssshhhhhh!

Its pricey, but I like having all my info in one place.
15 years 2 months ago #23
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

It's just tedious since she wanted more songs on there this morning and I had to do it all over again.
15 years 2 months ago #24

I unchecked all the songs that she didn't want and left the ones she wanted. She just does not have the space to put movies or TV shows on hers. Hers is only 16gigs and mine is 80gigs. The songs she has will hold her for a while.

I feel you!
15 years 2 months ago #25

Meya, blow the whistle!

Whaaaaat! There you go busting me out :laugh: :laugh: :fun:
15 years 2 months ago #26

iPhone is next in my books.....sssshhhhhh!
15 years 2 months ago #27

I am still loving my iPhone! I have my Discover Mobile Link, Chase, Wamu, BoA, and Wachovia apps! Gotta love the over the air iTunes downloads and the built in iPod.
15 years 2 months ago #28

Replied by wmarat on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Mine is worth every penny, I've spent on it.
15 years 2 months ago #29

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

They're nice phones but they're not cheap. Last time I checked, they cost more than $500.
15 years 2 months ago #30