MP3 players discussion

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Hmmm My Ipod is bumping RUN DMC, EPMD, ERIK B and RAKIM, SUGARHILL GANG, Treacherous 3, KOOL MOE DEE, GRAND MASTER FLASH and the FURIOUS 5, AFRIKA BAMBATTA, WHODINI, LL COOL J (the old stuff), DIGABLE PLANETS, BIGGIE, METHOD MAN and MARY J. BLIGE, JAY Z (the old stuff), NAS, J-LO and JA RULE, GURU (Jazzmatazz Vol. 1), MOBB DEEP (the old stuff) , MISSY ELLIOT (the old stuff), HEAVY D and the BOYZ, COMMON, KANYE WEST, MASE (the old stuff), etc. etc. etc. LOL!
15 years 9 months ago #136

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Meya, I have heard all of those songs and I have been listenin' to WC since the 7th grade so I know most of his songs.
15 years 9 months ago #137

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I like all the artist you two just mentioned (hjm331 and kmoney). I can say that I am not really a rap person anymore but I will play them from time to time. I love my "Luda" especially when he did the rap with gucci mane and lil kim "Freaky Gurl". And I went crazy over WC (doub C) with the song "Addicted To It", one more was........8ball and MJG with "Relax and take notes" and "Memphis".
15 years 9 months ago #138

Hip Hop today makes no sense to me, like you, I prefer the old stuff.

Soulja boy has it going on, they are much loved by lil kids believe it or not.
15 years 9 months ago #139

You can download the files from Rhapsody, find out where your downloads are being stored, and have iTunes play them. After the song shows up on your iTunes playlist, you can drag and drop them into your iPod folder.

I tried that and mines doesn't work:upset: It says that the files are protected.
15 years 9 months ago #140

My writing and rapping style is like Nas, Tupac, and Biggie combined. When I make it big, I will probably be one of the best rappers ever. At least, that's what people tell me.
15 years 9 months ago #141

I actually write my own music so I got shout-outs to west coast rap all the time. I write real hip hop music though, not that modern "soulja boy" garbage.

Are you an aspiring rapper in the making
15 years 9 months ago #142

Replied by keys on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I actually write my own music so I got shout-outs to west coast rap all the time. I write real hip hop music though, not that modern "soulja boy" garbage.

Hip Hop today makes no sense to me, like you, I prefer the old stuff.
15 years 9 months ago #143

15 years 9 months ago #144
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I am more of a fan of techno, industrial rock and Janis Joplin.
15 years 9 months ago #145

East Coast vs. West Coast LOL!!!!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #146

Nas is pretty cool and Jay-Z is whatever. West coast rap is full of talent.
15 years 9 months ago #147

I have those artist you just mentioned on my ipod as well. I was just looking to see if lime wire had them and they didn't, so I said if you don't have those 2 then I know you probably don't have other artists that I listen to as well
15 years 9 months ago #148

I listen to R&B too but not those you listed up there. I listen to Brian McKnight, Jagged Edge, Boyz 2 Men, Bobby Brown, New Edition, those are just to name a few.

I also listen to hip hop and rap but not the ones that all the kids like. I'm talking about old school west coast music.
15 years 9 months ago #149

What type of music do you listen to Kmoney, or who are the artists?

Dru Hill and Maxwell
15 years 9 months ago #150