"Tribute Thread For All The Fallen Stars!"

Replied by Rockin35 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac & Issac Hayes"

Yeah, I will miss both of them. I met Issac Hayes here in Memphis, he was shopping at "Wild Oats" natural food market and by chance, he was standing in line ahead of me, and all of the cashiers were addressing him as "mr. hayes" and he turned around and I smiled so big and hard and almost laughed because i didnt' recognize him. You guys, this man was one of THE most humble and down to earth men here in Memphis TN. A lot of celebrations were done during the week he passed away.

Bernie mac, brought tears to my eyes when i heard the news a few weeks ago. I really didnt want to believe it at first. I'll miss him too.

rockin35!
15 years 7 months ago #31

Replied by mrrob on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac & Issac Hayes"

Both families are in my prayers
mrrob
15 years 8 months ago #32

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

Let's not forget Issac Hayes. That is my Man. What is going on? Our good men is leaving here. Me and my sister freaked out when we learned they found him next to his treadmill. Neither one of us is working out today....lol. Actually we both have dr's apt's for our kids so we are holding off til tomorrow. My heart goes out to Issac Hayes and his family also. I guess I will add his name to Bernie Mac's

Isaac Hayes and his family need a lot of prayer
15 years 8 months ago #33
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

Let's not forget Issac Hayes. That is my Man. What is going on? Our good men is leaving here. Me and my sister freaked out when we learned they found him next to his treadmill. Neither one of us is working out today....lol. Actually we both have dr's apt's for our kids so we are holding off til tomorrow. My heart goes out to Issac Hayes and his family also. I guess I will add his name to Bernie Mac's
15 years 8 months ago #34

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

Bernie Mac
15 years 8 months ago #35

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

I remember the first time i saw him. On Def Comedy Jam. It seems like yesterday. He will be missed more than words can say. Peace and blessings.. Thank you for all the times you made me smile...To many to count on both hands.
15 years 8 months ago #36

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

I was saddened to read this today. I loved his wit, smile and charm. He will be missed. Prayers for all who loved him.
15 years 8 months ago #37

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

My prayers and thoughts go out to all his family
15 years 8 months ago #38

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

My prayers and thoughts go out to all his family and friends and his fans.:scared:
15 years 8 months ago #39

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

I couldn't believe it when my son told me about it this morning. Bernie Mac was in his prime and he was always very humble about what he accomplished.

Blessings and peace to him and his family. He definately will be missed.
15 years 8 months ago #40

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Tribute to "Bernie Mac"

Meya, I haven't met Mr. Mac, but spoke to him and his wife on a few occasions while I serviced them while working for the largest African American insurance agency here in Illinois. Here is Chicago..he will be missed. I'm praying for this family......what a great loss......I can't believe it..all I see is his smile...
15 years 8 months ago #41
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

As all of us know, our great, outstanding, stand-up comedian "Bernie Mack has left us. I am so hurt until I broke down crying. My Bernie Mac was everything when it came down to comedy. He has put so many cramps in my stomach until I was substituting crunches constantly. Please contribute your thoughts and memories about our great comedian here in this thread, his memory will still rock on here at FG.

For all of those who are not familiar with him, here is a link about Bernie Mac http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_bernie_mac

"He will be missed, but heaven just got funnier." ...."He was extremely innovative in putting his life experiences in comedic form and doing it without vulgarity." Quoted by Associated Press writers F.N. D'Alessio, Daniel J. Yovich, Caryn Rousseau and Carla K. Johnson

File Attachment:

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=6151704525563044702&pid=23296&ppid=5

Lets not forget about Issac Hayes. For all of those whose mom listened to Old School R&B, you have heard of some Issac Hayes. He song the sexiest love songs that put my mom and dad back together like]"I stand accused of loving you, Walk on by, Never can say goodbye, Precious Precious....etc"[/I] He will also be missed and remembered here at FG!

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=15387308408651884201&pid=23296&ppid=6
15 years 8 months ago #42