Getting someone to pay-back

Replied by pamela2 on topic yeah sis i was looking

yeah sis i was looking at all my past statements and there was a purchase (54.00) on my target card for a Dora tent and a Dora doll and i realize its for the stuff i bought her daughter (the 2 year) so she owes me that and then there is the (218.00) on my Hooters card that she still owes so all together she owes me (312.00) minus the (40.00) she has already paid me so by the time she pays all of that it will be Christmas again. :scared: :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #31

Replied by Meya on topic Ohhhh you never mention Target

Ohhhh you never mention Target Card.

What really happen, hummmmm you got jacked more than once.
:dumbfounded:
16 years 2 months ago #32

Replied by pamela2 on topic "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"

"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" you know what she is trying her best to get me to like her again by calling and asking if i need anything from the store and i tell her yeah 280.00 worth of stuff (thats my Hooters and Target together that she owes me minus the 40.00 she has already paid). so yeah i could take her easy and yeah sis her kids daddy would probably jump in. but you know what gets me is her mom is the one who told her not to pay me back because she said we was rich and we could afford to help people out. boy she is wrong we live in the same condo/townhouses and pay the same amount rent so if she can pay to live here then she can afford to pay me back. :popcorn: so get your popcorn and beer ready cause it is on :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #33

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Hhhmmmmmmm, ok, I would rather

Hhhmmmmmmm, ok, I would rather be in the mud wrestling fight LOL, Pam, you can sell the tickets :cheesing:

You should NEVER lend money or your lawnmower to a friend. Sometimes when you make a decision to do such, its best to say to yourself, OK, I just gave away $$$$ and never expect it back. Thats what I did when I lent someone $1500 to fix her transmission over a year ago. I never was paid back a dime. When we talk she tells me about here problems etc etc etc.

When you lend friend a money, just consider it as you just gave them a gift, OR DONT LEND THEM MONEY. :worried: Good karma can never hurt you.
16 years 2 months ago #34

Replied by Meya on topic Good idea! Pam it is

Good idea! Pam it is the winter and the dirt is pretty muddy. Porgy, do you mind being the referee? I think will be the best solution, you know I got your back if she has family trying to run up. LET THE BEATINGS BEGIN!!!!! SMACK....AHHHHHHH!
:fun:
Pam, you better constipate her with all the mud you can grasp!

Lesson to be learned, never lend friends ends. Every penny will tick you off and you are worth more than revenge. This is just a taste of how the creditors felt when the consumer didn't pay back.
16 years 2 months ago #35

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Not if no one sees

Not if no one sees you do it LOL, ok, just a joke. Dont go kicking anyone unless its mud wrestling :cheesing: then you can sell tickets and make back the money she owes you :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #36

Replied by Meya on topic Pamela, just kick her in

Pamela, just kick her in her *********

The cost to get out of jail and civil lawsuit will cost more. By the time you get through paying that, you will have been suckered altogether.
:fun:

16 years 2 months ago #37

Replied by jnjsarauer on topic I'm in the same boat

I'm in the same boat with someone owing me money and not paying. I should have listened to my gut and said, "no" to them because I had a feeling they wouldn't pay me back as agreed. I've tried talking with them, sending a letter asking for payment, etc., but I don't see it happening. Guess sometimes all we can do is learn our lesson the hard way and move on.
16 years 2 months ago #38

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Pamela, just kick her in

Pamela, just kick her in her ********* :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #39

Replied by pamela2 on topic true take it from some

true take it from some one who is in the same boat. i bought my so "called best friend" kids (5 of them) plus my 2 Christmas presents and she promise to pay me back i give her credit she is giving me 20.00 a month and she will have me paid off by Christmas this year. NEVER AGAIN
16 years 2 months ago #40

Replied by cobalt911 on topic Well we can’t just give

Well we can’t just give up on our money like this. If it is your hard work earned money, then don’t just let it go. Go through the hard way.
16 years 2 months ago #41

Replied by Meya on topic Chop it up as a

Chop it up as a loss and tell him "That's how much I bought you for." If you can't come up with a solution to retrieve your own money, then let it go. It did not make you nor break you. Did it?

Let it go buddie, move forward and let that be a lesson learned.
:worried:
16 years 2 months ago #42

Replied by princess08 on topic Someone owes me some money,

Someone owes me some money, and I always have a hard time bringing it up and ironing out precise terms. It's not something I can go to court over, and the guy is probably broke but usually resourceful. How do I get him to get me back this money?
P.S. - No physical threats, just what can I say to trick that person into wanting to pay me back?

Is this person a close friend? I hate lending anyone money as I always hate having to ask for it back! and if he is flat broke then chances are you wont see it again or at least for a very long time! Maybe you can say that something has happened and you need the money urgently that you lent him as you dont have any other way of paying for this 'emergency' - if its not someone that is close to you or your not worried about losing a friendship then I would get someone who has worked in a solicitors to write a letter or a friend that can maybe write a letter to push him into moving, guess it depends on how much money you lent and how badly you want it back.
16 years 2 months ago #43

Replied by felics on topic Maybe, you should have asked

Maybe, you should have asked for any security before giving up the money like jewelry, gadgets, or something that is valuable to him so that he will see to it that he will pay you back.
16 years 2 months ago #44

Replied by liowkc on topic I will make an assumption

I will make an assumption that the person who owes money has other creditiors.

Tell him that if he does not return you the money, you will tell other creditors that he had paid you in full.
16 years 2 months ago #45