Paid newsletters, stock picks?

Replied by FrankN on topic Paid newsletters, stock picks?

I do think some can be helpful to read and get an understanding of how people are thinking about certain investments. You may not make their recommended investment, but you can learn about the build up and thought process of investing.
6 years 3 weeks ago #1

:) :) :) :) That is the saying!
6 years 3 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Paid newsletters, stock picks?

Isn't that they "aren't worth the paper they are printed on" :)
6 years 3 months ago #3

Moneyes wrote: I never have, but that's not to say that it isn't worth the money for others. I like to get information on my own. I always have. Other people find it better to pay a little for it, and that's fine too.

However, I have seen nothing but good reviews on the Motley Fool and from what I have read of theirs, they are good at what they do.

I have used from free newsletters, but have never paid for one. I have noticed most paid newsletters/stock picks arent worth the money.
6 years 3 months ago #4

Replied by Moneyes on topic Paid newsletters, stock picks?

I never have, but that's not to say that it isn't worth the money for others. I like to get information on my own. I always have. Other people find it better to pay a little for it, and that's fine too.

However, I have seen nothing but good reviews on the Motley Fool and from what I have read of theirs, they are good at what they do.
6 years 3 months ago #5
  • JGibbs
  • JGibbs's Avatar Topic Author

Paid newsletters, stock picks? was created by JGibbs

Have you ever signed up for a subscription based financial service like Motley Fool's stock advisor? If so, was it worthwhile? If not, would you ever pay for such a service?
6 years 3 months ago #6