Where Are You Investing for 2008?

Replied by cobalt007 on topic Well I have bought some

Well I have bought some bonds in terms of investment. I think it’s the best way to invest average amount of money since there are no chances of loss.
16 years 2 months ago #16

Replied by sweetangel on topic Business and ways to make

Business and ways to make is alwyas changing and i do run traditional business although now i think i better of run my online business they make more money and use cheaper resources to start than a physical or investment type of business. ALthough our main goal would be real estate or stick market, forex if you go the skills,.
16 years 2 months ago #17

Replied by jnjsarauer on topic A fixed rate money market

A fixed rate money market account shouldn't be affected if it is truly fixed. Mine is "fixed," yet the small print reads that it is adjusted every quarter. Now, if you money in a fixed rate cd, that will stay the same for the entire term.
16 years 2 months ago #18

Replied by hjm331 on topic FG, would this affect people

FG, would this affect people that have a fixed rate for their money market account?
16 years 2 months ago #19
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

was created by Finance Globe

If you have investments, you may feel the pain from the start of the new year. The credit crunch has really affected our economy. Now the fed has a dilemma that will certainly lower savings rates. This takes a toll on money market accounts (MMA), CD's, and savings accounts. The stock market is an entirely different story.

I thought that this would be an interesting topic for those with liquid investments, and where are you putting your money?

For me:
MMA: 60%
Stocks: 30%
Cash: 10%
16 years 2 months ago #20