Venture capital

Replied by Joker on topic Crowd Sourcing

Have you heard of Crowd Sourcing? This is where you go to an online company and you setup a campaign to ask people for help with your startup or whatever. Then send it out to your friends and family on Facebook, etc. Many companies and individuals alike have made their startup money this way.
6 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Venture capital

Ergonomic, I will have to agree with Wanderer. We love to share our knowledge, however, I am seeing questions from you that can be answered with most on-line glossaries. Don't get me wrong, we are a active community, but we need to look at the possibility of having members with "other" motives. Are you trying to start up topics? If so, I understand, and sorry about the suspicion.
13 years 6 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Venture capital

My friend tells me that a lot of those who apply for venture capitals do not get approved. He also says that venture capital is not for every business. Is that true?

Venture Capital is a whole 'nother topic. It is a way to bring in money from other than the usual bank and non-bank sources. Often time the VCs 'take a stake in what is going on and are particular about who they would work with... or lend too. My question to you is what are all these ten questions really about... that you have been asking??? :dumbfounded: Like any form of funding VC's are not going to approve every request any more than a bank or other source... Again what are you really doing...???
13 years 6 months ago #3
  • Ergonomic
  • Ergonomic's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Ergonomic

My friend tells me that a lot of those who apply for venture capitals do not get approved. He also says that venture capital is not for every business. Is that true?
13 years 6 months ago #4