Secured Business Credit Cards?

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: Secured Business Credit Cards?

Glad you replied. It helps to keep current as the world of business credit changes along with many lenders that now require personal guarantees for small business credit.
8 years 7 months ago #1

Replied by john7181 on topic Re: Secured Business Credit Cards?

I see this topic is old, but I wanted to contribute. From what I understand, depending on how your business is structured for example, an LLC, partnership, or sole proprietor - you can use a small business card that will accept a tax id # or use a personal card.

All other business entities, such as a s-corp will require a small business card account, such as Open from American Express.
8 years 7 months ago #2

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Secured Business Credit Cards?

If you're looking to build business credit, you can apply for net30 credit cards and start from there. I believe Staples offers a net30 credit card.
13 years 8 months ago #3
  • KatrinaD
  • KatrinaD's Avatar Topic Author

was created by KatrinaD

Greetings everyone!

I was curious if anyone had knowledge of a secured credit card for businesses? I am aware of CSI Global MasterCard (have applied and waiting for cards to be issued), and I know that both Wells Fargo and BofA USED to have a program but are presently suspended at the moment. Are there any others out there?

Thank you in advance for your input.
13 years 8 months ago #4