Large Purchases

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Large Purchases

Meya your treadmill is fabulous you go girl
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Large Purchases

flatbroke, which treadmill do you have? I have the Norditrac View Point 3000 which has the 7" cable/ DVD-ready built-in flat screen TV and Interplay™ Music Port you can connect the MP3 player of your choice to listen to your favorite tunes during your workouts. It also has the connections for video, but I dont see any use for that. I hooked up cable in my garage so that I can watch tv, but I find myself getting dizzy when i look at it. I love mines to, have not one problem with it yet and it has done wonders for me. Here are some pics of if from side view and front view.

15 years 8 months ago #17

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Large Purchases

Girl flex pay, value pay, easy pay, shoot...I'm waiting for them to say no pay! I love it though, that way I can enjoy my "stuff", and after 30-60 days decide, if I don't want that "stuff" to return it for some new "stuff".:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #18

I purchased my treadmill w/TV on it (2007), for $999 no tax, free ship on ShopNbc, with 5 value pays, I love it! I just had my king mattress set delivered from HSN in early July 2008, I did go and try it out at a store first to make sure i wouldn't have to send it back, but it too was a good purchase $999 w/5 flex pays, and white glove delivery, they took away my old set! I blame my mom she is the QVC queen, (prefers them to HSN) for my tv shopping habit, hence my nickname "flatbroke"

Girl don't you just love the flex pays and free shipping
15 years 8 months ago #19

Replied by flatbroke on topic Re: Large Purchases

I purchased my treadmill w/TV on it (2007), for $999 no tax, free ship on ShopNbc, with 5 value pays, I love it! I just had my king mattress set delivered from HSN in early July 2008, I did go and try it out at a store first to make sure i wouldn't have to send it back, but it too was a good purchase $999 w/5 flex pays, and white glove delivery, they took away my old set! I blame my mom she is the QVC queen, (prefers them to HSN) for my tv shopping habit, hence my nickname "flatbroke"!:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #20

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Large Purchases

Meya, you can use your regular bank issued debt card. via/checking account. I only use my own money for the flex pay so i don't have to pay any interest!

yes, debit card is the way to go and that is the only that I pay as well. I just add it to my budget. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #21

hummmm, its pretty cool. I might try to purchase something form them. Something cheap for starts.
15 years 8 months ago #22
  • yoyo11
  • yoyo11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Large Purchases

hey, hey hey, stop frowning!:laugh:
15 years 8 months ago #23

Meya why don't you just check them out and see what they have
15 years 8 months ago #24

:upset: Thanks!
15 years 8 months ago #25
  • yoyo11
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Thanks YoYo11! Hey, I had a question above, do they still do the $99 monthly payments on something that you purchase from them or do you have to have a QVC account for that

If the offer is on flex play..you may use your reg/bank issued debit card. You don't have to use a credit card or a QVC, HSN. ShopNBA credit card. Just use your own debit card..as long as the money is in your checking account and has the visa/mastercard logo. Remember not all items is on flex pay, and not all items have free shipping. peace
15 years 8 months ago #26

Meya, you can use your regular bank issued debt card. via/checking account. I only use my own money for the flex pay so i don't have to pay any interest!

Me too YoYo11 I only use my debit card. I absolutely love it
15 years 8 months ago #27

Meya, go to www.hsn.com , ....[URL="http://www.qvc.com...or"]www.qvc.com...or[/URL] shopnbc.com..it's a wonderful thing....everything is brand new!!

Thanks YoYo11! Hey, I had a question above, do they still do the $99 monthly payments on something that you purchase from them or do you have to have a QVC account for that?:embarrassed:
15 years 8 months ago #28
  • yoyo11
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Meya, you can use any credit card for easypay. They even accept debit cards with the mastercard/visa logo. The good thing about them is that ship to you quickly.

15 years 8 months ago #29
  • yoyo11
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Im actually looking for the channel now but cant find it. I know it is going to be a mess if I see something on there I want. If me and my husband argue (which i know we are) I am going to tell him YOYO made me do it

Meya, go to www.hsn.com , ....[url]www.qvc.com...or[/url] shopnbc.com..it's a wonderful thing....everything is brand new!!!:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #30