good auto loan?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: good auto loan?

2009 Buick Enclave

$2,500 Cash Allowance
OR
0% for up to 72 months for qualified buyers
http://www.buick.com/tools/currentoffers/results.do?zipCode=92223®ion=10&county=6065

I have the GM college discount, which is good for 6 (or 3 months), and can be combined with any other incentives they have to offer. I should have waited to apply for it because I don't think I would be ready in 6 months.
14 years 3 months ago #61

Yes it is, here is the link for:

1. US rates http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/personal/products_and_services/loans_and_credit_lines/loan_dtls.cfm?t=a&WT.mc_id=r4897

2. Provident rates http://providentcu.org/

It would be better for me to start with US Bank for 36 months, and then refi with Provident for 24 months. To keep it real, I wish I could start today, but have to finish with other financial issues first. But, i am still happy for the info that you gave me about the prices for Enclaves, the only problem is that with my luck, I would be the one who won the bid for $36k:laugh:

I feel sorry for those who are hit with the 18% rate you showed above. I would rather put away $400 per month for 5 years and then go purchase the vehicle myself. Been there done that, and it was hard as heck.
14 years 3 months ago #62

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: good auto loan?

2009 Buick Enclave

$2,500 Cash Allowance
OR
0% for up to 72 months for qualified buyers
http://www.buick.com/tools/currentoffers/results.do?zipCode=92223®ion=10&county=6065
14 years 3 months ago #63

14 years 3 months ago #64

Vehicle Secured Loan Rates and Terms
Rates quoted are effective as of 12/30/2009 and are subject to change
without notice.
SchoolsFirst FCU’s loan program features a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant’s credit rating. Loan terms are based on the amount financed.

In addition to our great auto loan rates listed below, the credit union offers additional rate discounts for downpayments of 10% or 20% on new* or used auto purchases. Call or visit your nearest branch to find out how much you can save with our Down Payment Incentive Program.
New1 & Used2 Auto
TermNew Auto
Range of RatesUsed Auto
Range of RatesUp to 36 Months2.99%3 - 18.00% APR4.75%3 - 18.00% APR37 to 48 Months3.99%3 - 18.00% APR4.75%3 - 18.00% APR49 to 60 Months4.25%3 - 18.00% APR4.99%3 - 18.00% APR61 to 72 Months5.75%3 - 18.00% APR7.25%3 - 18.00% APROur Down Payment Incentive Program may offer additional rate discounts of 0.125% to 2.00%. Ask for details.
First Time Buyer]
14 years 3 months ago #65

Used Auto Loan Rates
APR Terms in Months Up to 100% of Kelley Blue Book 4.75%*-18.00% 0-48 4.99%*-18.00% 61-48 7.25%*-18.00% 73-60
14 years 3 months ago #66

New Auto Loan Rates
APR Up to 100% Financing 2.99%*-18.00% 0-36 3.99%*-18.00% 37-48 4.25%*-18.00% 49-60 5.75%*-18.00% 61-72
The rates quoted are effective as of 12/30/2009 and are subject to change without notice.

these are rates at one of the credit unions were I bank at school first credit union http://www.schoolsfirstfcu.org/
14 years 3 months ago #67

Yes I do bank with US Bank, and Provident CU. But, US Bank has 3.99% apr jumping off again. my credit union has 5%.

Hello Meya is that rate 3.99 with us bank is that for car loans :white-flag:
14 years 3 months ago #68

Yes I do bank with US Bank, and Provident CU. But, US Bank has 3.99% apr jumping off again. my credit union has 5%.
14 years 3 months ago #69

OMG, I can't believe it, and they finance you. I am on my way to US Bank and see what kind of love I can get from them....thanks Kiejon, you just don't understand what type of love you just gave me. I am dying for this truck

Meya it was are credit union that finance us i just went on the loan with my sisther to help her but it was are credit union okay not us Bank do you also bank with a credit union .credit unions have the best rates
14 years 3 months ago #70

OMG, I can't believe it, and they finance you. I am on my way to US Bank and see what kind of love I can get from them....thanks Kiejon, you just don't understand what type of love you just gave me. I am dying for this truck:laugh:
14 years 3 months ago #71

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

A Buick Enclave at $17K? Is there an error here? The cheapest I seen was $28k and it was used like used over used with heavy mileage

Hello Meya Well My sisther have searched all over for this car tell we went to this credit union were we have a acc at when we were in the bank I notice that They were selling repo cars so i asked if they had a list of cars that they are selling and the Buick Enclave was on the list and I told here and she was all over Lol and man I love that car myself I may get my wife a one cuz we are haveing other baby on the way lol :white-flag:

also I was just on ebay look at this link http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_Auction=1&_nkw=Buick+Enclave&_trksid=p4506.c0.m301
14 years 3 months ago #72

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

The Buick Enclave Is A Good Car My Sis Just Got One 17,900 And She Is Just Loving It But Yeah Thats A Good

A Buick Enclave at $17K? Is there an error here? The cheapest I seen was $28k and it was used like used over used with heavy mileage.:confused: Lighten me up in here, I have searched all over, and decided to wait until some more years has passed on since that is Buick's new crossover.
14 years 3 months ago #73

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Auto Loans

i Guess We're Playing The Guessing Game Here. I'm Definitely Blessed To Be Driving A New Car (09 Toyota Camry) But It's Definitely Not My Type Of Car. Don't Get Me Wrong, It's A Great. Handling Is Good, Smooth Ride, Plenty Of Power, Interior Looks Cool, Etc.

I've Always Been A Big Fan Of Big Block American Cars Such As The Trans Am, Firebird, Charger R/t, Challenger, Camaro, Etc.

I Wish I Can Get My Hands On The 2009 Dodge Challenger, It's A Pretty Sweet Ride But It's Not The Time To Feed The 5.7l V8 Every 3-4 Days With Gas Prices Rising Again.

Notting Is Wrong With A 09 Camry That Is A Good Car And At This Time Me And My Wife Has A 09 Camry For Back Up That We Didnt Want But My Wife Had Co Signed For Her Big Sister In 08 And When She Did That Her Sister Was In Need Of A Good Car To Get To Work And School So When Her Sister Made 12 On Time Payment And Told Me And My Wife That She Didnt Want To Pay Anymore On The Car So We Had To Take It Back From Her And Now That We Have It We Realy Like That Car When We Got It Back From Her I Was Going To Sell It But We End Up Keeping Its A Realy Good Car Its Are Back Up
14 years 3 months ago #74

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Credit Card Questions

buick Enclave Baby. And That Installment Trade Line Will Be Looking Good On Your Credit Bureau.

The Buick Enclave Is A Good Car My Sis Just Got One 17,900 And She Is Just Loving It But Yeah Thats A Good
14 years 3 months ago #75