good auto loan?

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: good auto loan?

Hand Wash Joeyman, Hand Wash, detergents in Car Wash's are too harsh and will eat your wax off in no time !

Thanks for the advice! Of course I got lots of car washing gadgets for Christmas... my only problem: as far as I know, there is no hose connection at my apartment (small 10 plex) and I would also have to wash in the street.
12 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by smcc811 on topic Re: good auto loan?

Hand Wash Joeyman, Hand Wash, detergents in Car Wash's are too harsh and will eat your wax off in no time !
12 years 3 months ago #2

Thanks y'all ~ I spend my Sundays at the carwash now! :laugh:
12 years 3 months ago #3

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: good auto loan?

Nice set of wheels! Good looker. You did well with the interest rate! Noticed you financed it through your trusty Credit Unions! Congrats! You will do well on mileage and your part for a green America.
12 years 3 months ago #4

Replied by derek1061 on topic Re: good auto loan?

Congratulations. That is an excellent rate, and a really nice car. Hope you enjoy it!!!
12 years 3 months ago #5

Replied by Meya on topic Re: good auto loan?

Nice car and rate! CU's are the best and the way to go!:thumbsup:
12 years 3 months ago #6

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: good auto loan?

Beautiful body style! Congrats on your purchase and rate!
12 years 4 months ago #7

I bought a 2008 Mazda3 S. Financed $13,000 @ 3.49 for 5 years (via credit union). Payment is $236/month.

File Attachment:
12 years 4 months ago #8

Replied by rsty99 on topic Re: good auto loan?

That is one thing I miss about the UK, in the AF was there for 4 years, you did not have to drive anywhere and it was easy. You were well rested to when you got to your destination. I saw a documentary on how GM ripped out public transportation like trolleys to put in place buses. I see a lot of folks biking and now those scooter stores have shown up all over. My friend at work just picked up the new diesel golf 4 door and gets 50mpg, it is very quiet not like the old rabbit diesels in the 80's. Credit union is usually your best auto loan.
13 years 1 month ago #9

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: good auto loan?

I don't drive. But here in Portland we have a very advanced public transportation system.

According to a U.S. News analysis, the 10 U.S. cities with the best combination of public transportation investment, ridership, and safety are]http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/08/10-best-cities-for-public-transportation[/URL]

Denver surprises me. I guess Downtown Denver because of the light rail train, but the suburbs are awful for public transport. New York and Chicago have an excellent transit system, but the rest of the country is way too spread out and we rely too much on cars and the highway system.

I just wish more Americans would drive smaller cars, then I would feel safer in a small car and we'd all save on gas. Better yet, I wish we could buy more diesel cars here....
13 years 1 month ago #10

Replied by smcc on topic Re: good auto loan?

What's up Mr. Joeyman ? Good article ! Used to live in the SF area and could take the BART or drive to work, always easier taking the BART because it saved on gas / parking.

Got a feeling sir that if it doesn't stabilize in the Middle East and oil continues to go up in price, that even if the other OPEC countries increase production, that the U.S. will release some of its oil reserves to keep the economic recovery from stalling.

Your blog makes a lot of sense though, because believe me, if I could take the train to my job I would have been riding yesterday !
13 years 1 month ago #11

Watching the ABC evening news tonight and they are thinking $4.00 / gallon by Memorial Day. To counter act this rising cost some want the Government to flood the market with the reserves we currently have to drive the price down.

Carpooling will become more fashionable again and so will stealing gas. Here's a hint to everyone, can you say " locking gas cap ? "

I don't drive. But here in Portland we have a very advanced public transportation system.

According to a U.S. News analysis, the 10 U.S. cities with the best combination of public transportation investment, ridership, and safety are]http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/08/10-best-cities-for-public-transportation[/url]
13 years 1 month ago #12

Replied by smcc on topic Re: good auto loan?

Watching the ABC evening news tonight and they are thinking $4.00 / gallon by Memorial Day. To counter act this rising cost some want the Government to flood the market with the reserves we currently have to drive the price down.

Carpooling will become more fashionable again and so will stealing gas. Here's a hint to everyone, can you say " locking gas cap ? "
13 years 1 month ago #13

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: good auto loan?

Unbelievable!!!!!! The price of gas went up another 10 cents in two days

so far its a good car we love it :white-flag:
13 years 1 month ago #14

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: good auto loan?

The Gas Prices are outrageous and my wife has a 2010 toyota sequoia that she just dont drive now because of the prices and she drives about 80 miles one way to work 80 miles back home and she just talked me into getting a 2011 hyubdai sonata

Unbelievable!!!!!! The price of gas went up another 10 cents in two days:upset:.......I like the new Sonata's
13 years 1 month ago #15