Get a shredder

Replied by Meya on topic Hope it is Confetti! :laugh:

Hope it is Confetti! :laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #16

Replied by liowkc on topic It is worth it to

It is worth it to get a shredder. I am one of those people that cannot stand to have a bunch of papers and receipts lying around. Sometimes I bundle it up and burn it.

Looks like I should get a shredder too instead of the primitive scissors. :shocked: :confused: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #17

Replied by sophie on topic It is worth it to

It is worth it to get a shredder. I am one of those people that cannot stand to have a bunch of papers and receipts lying around. Sometimes I bundle it up and burn it.

16 years 1 month ago #18

Replied by Meya on topic Scissors are a good instrument

Scissors are a good instrument but i'd rather invest in a shredder that would do the work for me instead of using scissors to cut a piece of paper for 10 mins.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #19

Replied by hjm331 on topic Scissors are a good instrument

Scissors are a good instrument but i'd rather invest in a shredder that would do the work for me instead of using scissors to cut a piece of paper for 10 mins.
16 years 2 months ago #20

Replied by Meya on topic I don't think scissors can

I don't think scissors can compete with a shredder. I use the "confetti slicer" it is the best.
16 years 2 months ago #21

Replied by liowkc on topic I find a shredder too

I find a shredder too much of a bother. I use scissors to cut up sensitive and financial instruments (such as check books) and dump them into at least 2 separate places.
16 years 2 months ago #22

Replied by cobalt007 on topic You are absolutely right on

You are absolutely right on this one. We must shred all our valuable or secret documents that are supposed to be trashed. I have seen many people got in trouble just because of not trashing their confidential documents properly.
16 years 2 months ago #23

Replied by hjm331 on topic Cymru, your right about that

Cymru, your right about that one. I use a shredder to tear up all my credit card applications and anything related to it. I use it for any confidential information.
16 years 3 months ago #24

was created by Cymru

Its only going to costs you a few $ but it will help cut down so much on the chances of identity theft , everything with any sort of financial detail - shred it!

Then use the shreds for your hamsters or rabbits bedding :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #25