Merry Christmas Everyone!

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Yeah, I remember that. The mission that I hated the most from that game was the one where you have to fly a toy helicopter into a construction site and plant a bomb in every level of the building. You would have to plant the bomb, then go to your van to pick-up the bomb and go back to the construction site to plant the bomb while the construction workers would be shooting at you.
15 years 4 months ago #76

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

The Voodoo was the one with the hydraulics.

Yep, that is how they rolled. The only thing that sucks about that car is that you can't honk the horn, when you do it goes up and down.
15 years 4 months ago #77

The Voodoo was the one with the hydraulics.
15 years 4 months ago #78

No, the Banshee was the two door sports car that had white stripes on it. It looked similar to the Dodge Viper.

Ohhhhhh right, the Banshee was the Corvette. The Voodoo was what the Hatians drove. yeah, I have one of those in one of my garages.
15 years 4 months ago #79

No, the Banshee was the two door sports car that had white stripes on it. It looked similar to the Dodge Viper.
15 years 4 months ago #80

I remember having 6 stars and all the FBI, CIA, and SWAT teams chasing me but I would hit the brakes and they would run into me full speed and blow up because I was drivin' the tank.

Yep at 6 stars the tanks came. It took a while to figure out how to shoot the guys in them. But yeah, that is fun.

The Bansee (Impala), is that what the Haitians drive and it is on airbags? It is a cool car, my favorite is actually the Greenwood (chrysler new yorker). It handles surprisingly well, rear drive and powerful.
15 years 4 months ago #81

I remember having 6 stars and all the FBI, CIA, and SWAT teams chasing me but I would hit the brakes and they would run into me full speed and blow up because I was drivin' the tank. :laugh:

My favorite car in that game was the banshee.
15 years 4 months ago #82

I haven't played Vice City for a while because I've played the newer versions like San Andreas and GTA 4. I remember driving the tanks and shooting bombs at cars in Vice City, I loved doin' that but even that got boring after a while.

Yeah, I can only play it for an hour or so. I use the cheats to get rid of the wanted stars-except for at Leaf Links because the FBI will show up with their FBI trucks, all I do is drive by them and they just stand there so I take them out and jack their trucks. The FBI trucks can take a beating and easily flatten people when you run over them.

I couldn't get into San Andreas, my brother had it but I preferred Vice City. Sometimes I play Vice City in the winter to make me feel better about snow being outside :upset:
15 years 4 months ago #83

I haven't played Vice City for a while because I've played the newer versions like San Andreas and GTA 4. I remember driving the tanks and shooting bombs at cars in Vice City, I loved doin' that but even that got boring after a while.
15 years 4 months ago #84

Lucky kids, I still have my Play Station 2. I keep it old school though, I have the entire Sonic The Hedgehog collection and Grand Theft Auto Vice City so its all good.

I love playin' GTA but it gets boring once you're done with the game and done all the missions.

I agree. I play GTA now just to cruise around and kill people. I can't go downtown anymore without the Haitians shooting at me and I really enjoy messing with the golfers at The Leaf Links :cheesing:
15 years 4 months ago #85
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

I know this thread was started early but hey it's December so I will go ahead and throw it in. I hope everyone enjoy the big holidays and stuff their stomaches until it starts to talk to ya.:laugh:

Has anyone started shopping yet? If so please throw some details in so that we can learn new ideas of what we should purchase for someone. I am having a hard time with my kids because everyone is into the gaming system and I only purchased one which is the XBox 360 Arcade version. That is actually for my 11 year old. He has the Play station 2, and the psp handheld game (which is not working for some odd reason) but my 6 and 7 year old is dying for a Wii. I gave them the Jcpennys catalog to glance through, but they brought it back to me with an attitude saying, "There is no Wii in here!":upset:

I see they have some gaming interaction on the back of the book that looks like a Wii, that might be the closest to a wii they are going to get. They have the old Game cube and one of my husband coworker gave him his Xbox original version, the only part is that they have a hard time finding games in that version. Everything is for the xbox 360. Please help, I am stuck.
File Attachment:

This is what I was trying to say, the cheaper and closest version of a Wii.
15 years 4 months ago #86