Merry Christmas Everyone!

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and I hope that everyone has a wonderful 2010!
14 years 3 months ago #16

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Merry Christmas

I'm hoping that everyone is having a Merry Christmas ! Be thankful that the Lord Woke you up this morning, you have a roof over your head, food in your mouth, and your health. Gifts are always nice but with the above everyday is Christmas !

Have a blessed day !

Merry~Christmas.... network:white-flag:
14 years 3 months ago #17

Replied by smcc on topic Merry Christmas

I'm hoping that everyone is having a Merry Christmas ! Be thankful that the Lord Woke you up this morning, you have a roof over your head, food in your mouth, and your health. Gifts are always nice but with the above everyday is Christmas !

Have a blessed day !
14 years 3 months ago #18
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Competition is where the money and fame is at. It never stopped Tupac, Ice Cube, nor WC....etc and it darn sure is not going to stop you. Keep it coming. We need some new buck in the Ya-area (West Coast), them southern boys are coming up.
15 years 3 months ago #19

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

No, I'm gonna cut down my competition. You know how it is. :cheesing:
15 years 3 months ago #20

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

I'm going to need a lawyer when these rappers sue me for destroying their reputations.

Hmmmm. I may be pricey! What, you don't like rappers as a whole or particular ones?
15 years 3 months ago #21

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Lmao, yes its plead the 5th (standing for 5th amendment/constitution/self incrimination), meaning you don't have anything to say one way or the other.
15 years 3 months ago #22
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Whew, I don't know. $500 for 2 little ugly boxes under my tree. I could have paid down my cc's with that amount. :relieved:

I think I am going to make the xbox for everyone but let it stay in my nephew's room. I know it is going to cause a problem but hey, I will save some money.

Oooohhh Looord! I don't know. Hjm, why did you have to be the first one to mess my day up? Something told me to get a few more hrs of rest before I came in here. Now I guess that I will gone back to bed and take my Advil. :laugh: RE-THINK MEYA! If my assumptions are correct, I think you are taking my kids side because you are a gamer. If I end up getting the Wii, it is going to be because of you and your "bright" ideas.:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #23

So Wii it is?
15 years 3 months ago #24
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Meya, I recently purchased the Wii I bought the console at Target, but bought the extra controllers on Amazon because I was able to find great deals. The Wii is great for all even if your not a gamer you will probably like the games in the sports pack bowling, golf and more also I heard walmart had a supply on hand. Good luck!

Game over! I read the horror stories about this system, they were comparing it to the wii last year. The most interesting part was that when you swing, it is delays in the moves. Also the system was difficult too to put together.
15 years 3 months ago #25

Make sure you wear your wrist straps tied to your controller to prevent your controller from flying into your television. :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #26

Replied by Hawk on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

I know this thread was started early but hey it's December so I will go ahead and throw it in. I hope everyone enjoy the big holidays and stuff their stomaches until it starts to talk to ya

[/URL]

This is what I was trying to say, the cheaper and closest version of a Wii.[/quote]

Meya, I recently purchased the Wii I bought the console at Target, but bought the extra controllers on Amazon because I was able to find great deals. The Wii is great for all even if your not a gamer you will probably like the games in the sports pack bowling, golf and more also I heard walmart had a supply on hand. Good luck!
15 years 3 months ago #27
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

There she go, right above you.:fun:
15 years 3 months ago #28

I'm going to need a lawyer when these rappers sue me for destroying their reputations. :laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #29
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

:shocked: I pleade the 5th or should I say, "No Contest":laugh:

Did I spell that right Charonh? I am not good with the lawyer words, I'm too used to hearing and saying "Guilty!" :laugh:

Thanks for warm xmas blessing. We needed to hear that!
15 years 3 months ago #30