Merry Christmas Everyone!

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! Please be safe and have a wonderful New Year as well!
10 years 3 months ago #1

Replied by AKCREDIT on topic Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy New Year FG!!!!!

All I want to say is Happy New Year and Happy new year to credit to all the FG family. As a lot of us got good to great credit cards from the top lenders out there in 2012. I hope 2013 will be better then ever to all of us getting the best cards out there.

To all of you who will build or rebuilt credit in 2013, patience is everything. As I always say one card at a time. A wise man (Wanderer) once said "The man who has the gold rules" :cool:.

This year turned out to be good for me and my wife. As she got Capital One, Chase freedom, Discover, and Macys. As for me I got at the end of the year Walmart, Merrick Visa, and Best Buy mastercard.

For 2013 my goal for my wife is Citi Foward, Chase Sapphire Prefferd, and Amex SPG. As for me I'll wait for the summer before I apply for any card. By September-13 all my charge offs will be deleted.

Thank you and Happy New Year and happy new year to the wonderful world of credit.

AKCREDIT.
11 years 2 months ago #2

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to the Finance Globe World

Celebrations for the New Year ]Time to reflect on the past year while looking boldly forward to 2013[/COLOR].

As many of us know the financial world has improved and opportunities have come our way. Take advantage of new opportunites and use credit wisely. All of us on the Finance Globe Team are here to make this your favorite website.

Watch for the roll out of new credit cards and options for upgrades. Do not be shy about contacting credit provider/lendors about credit line adjustments and the lowering of the APR's assigned to your accounts.

When considering the many balance transfer offers, study the cardmember agreement and see what the regular ongoing rate(s) will become. Often times the balance transfer rates are a teaser when the real rate comes in at a mucher higher level than you are comfortable at. Think about that.

Annual fees are tough to earn back through rewards so pay attention and decide whether you really earn that annual fee back with the card's reward structure.

During 2012 some of the best bank credit cards have been the JP Morgan Chase Freedom Card, the Capital One Cash Rewards Card and the new US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card. Often overlooked is the First National Bank of Omaha's Discover Co-branded card. American Express has some good credit cards with rewards that pay. Discover is going through a major change and we need to watch a new products roll out based on customer requests with the new Discover IT Card as it evolves.

Well there you have a kick off for 2013. Continue to offer your insight and suggestions through your posts as we help each other on this site (much like a family) and for additional information the Finance Globe site provides some super Senior Writers who contirbute to our every day financial life of information.

Best wishes for the new year and happy credit.

The Wanderer
11 years 2 months ago #3

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!
11 years 3 months ago #4

Replied by smcc811 on topic Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hands down, one of the best sites out here !
11 years 3 months ago #5

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope that everyone has a nice Christmas. Thank you all for helping Finance Globe remain a great financial community!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49[/ATTACH]
11 years 3 months ago #6
Attachments:

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Again, I know I am late, but I hope everyone holidays was wonderful! As I scrolled down the page, I was laughing at the presents that my kids wanted for Xmas, how simple was that? Xmas 2010 was a burner, these kids are mastering these game systems and sounding like they are about tear your house down when they play those wii games. My foot is recovering from the Wii Tennis game. I joined the kids this Xmas and challenged them on a game. Lets put it like this, I should have moved my coffee table upon doing so. Thank God Ikea had the same table still around

Awww, Meya, your post made me miss Christmas already. :fun: I hope your Holiday was filled with love and laughter.
13 years 2 months ago #7
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Again, I know I am late, but I hope everyone holidays was wonderful! As I scrolled down the page, I was laughing at the presents that my kids wanted for Xmas, how simple was that? Xmas 2010 was a burner, these kids are mastering these game systems and sounding like they are about tear your house down when they play those wii games. My foot is recovering from the Wii Tennis game. I joined the kids this Xmas and challenged them on a game. Lets put it like this, I should have moved my coffee table upon doing so. Thank God Ikea had the same table still around!:laugh:

Ps, another think I recently learn, if you have a teenage son or daughter who stated that they understand how hard times are and they will wait til after Xmas for a gift, you would want to ask them what in the heck are they expecting to get. My 14 yr old is now asking for the Playstation 3.:shocked: HOW EXPENSIVE ARE THESE GAME SYSTEMS GOING TO GET????:relieved:
13 years 2 months ago #8

Replied by Mickwell on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

I wish you the same.
13 years 2 months ago #9

Joeyman that's it ! I have taken down all my pictures in my house but yours !

Have a great 2011, and don't forget, YOU ARE THE MAN !

Hahahaha????

Thanks, you too! :fun:
13 years 2 months ago #10

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Joeyman that's it ! I have taken down all my pictures in my house but yours !

Have a great 2011, and don't forget, YOU ARE THE MAN !
13 years 2 months ago #11

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. I hope that everyone enjoys time with their loved ones and has a wonderful Christmas weekend.

Thanks, as Christmas is wrapping up I am thankful to see all my family & friends. It was an amazing Holiday but is already ending so quickly. Next year I plan on pushing hard in my web development ideas, especially the site I have so long slacked www.pearlhelp.com ? Portland's guide to the Pearl District. I recently felt some inspiration to start working on this again. :laugh:
13 years 3 months ago #12

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. I hope that everyone enjoys time with their loved ones and has a wonderful Christmas weekend.

:cmstree:
13 years 3 months ago #13

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Sorry I am late but, I hope everyone had a very nice Xmas, and a Happy New Years. I am still stuffed and creeled over from Xmas date. I might skip New Years cooking, as a matter of fact I am, its too expensive to have a huge dinner 3x's within 1 month a week, especially with two of them containing the same foods.

LOL:relieved:
14 years 3 months ago #14
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Merry XMas Everyone!

Sorry I am late but, I hope everyone had a very nice Xmas, and a Happy New Years. I am still stuffed and creeled over from Xmas date. I might skip New Years cooking, as a matter of fact I am, its too expensive to have a huge dinner 3x's within 1 month a week, especially with two of them containing the same foods. :laugh:
14 years 3 months ago #15