Happy Halloween Everyone

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

I knew I wasn't going crazy. Thanks for the reply. We had an Albertsons, they bought out Lucky's. Now Lucky's is back and Albertsons is leaving. What's really going on

I know, they closed a whole bunch here, and Safeway is struggling too. Honestly, I believe it is Wal Mart, these older chains just can't compete :dumbfounded:

The thing that I miss are those Jello Pudding Pops. Oh man I could eat a whole box of those and there are actual websites for people wanting them back. Jello says there wasn't enough demand for them. It is a conspiracy LOL.
15 years 5 months ago #16

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

LOL. If they have Albertson's up there in Northern California they can special order things like that. I have not seen a Mr. Goodbar by himself since the early 90's.

I knew I wasn't going crazy. Thanks for the reply. We had an Albertsons, they bought out Lucky's. Now Lucky's is back and Albertsons is leaving. What's really going on?:worried:
15 years 5 months ago #17

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

I've seen mini Mr. Goodbar's in the fun size chocolate variety packages.
15 years 5 months ago #18

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Hey sis, I did not see any Kit-Kat bars neither

LOL. If they have Albertson's up there in Northern California they can special order things like that. I have not seen a Mr. Goodbar by himself since the early 90's.
15 years 5 months ago #19

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :white-flag:
You know you are all good! We got the joke, and so glad to hear from you.
15 years 5 months ago #20

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

I figured the gummy bear/Haloween candy joke would make it qualify for this thread! :cheesing: See what happens when you're out for too long? :shocked:

It's nice to be back!
15 years 5 months ago #21
  • pamela2
  • pamela2's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Shame on you Mike. I have the weapon ready just say when and where :cheesing: :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #22

Hummmm, sometimes the site owner needs a little adjustments too.... Pam, pull out the discipline weapon and let's do what HJM told us to! :fun:

OK Mike, you are in violation. Wrong thread Buddie, your upgrade/conversion was suppose to be added to this thread which HJM331 started Jan 29th, 2008 [URL]http ://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=480&highlight=upgrade[/URL]

First violation ok, we will let you slide on that one, only because of new Jr! Next one, hummmmm, man this is difficult, I think new Jr. will put sympathy back in play. : laugh :: laugh : Then again, maybe it will be because of the joy you brought to us by establishing The Network!

We are glad to see you back, and the upgrade was an early Xmas for you. Way to go! A signature card, I would be so happy until I might sign a smiley face as my signature on the purchase receipt.
: white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #23
  • pamela2

Congrats on the new baby:fun:
15 years 5 months ago #24

FG, congrats on your newborn! Is it a baby boy or a baby girl? Also, congrats on the upgrade. I guess that's Chase way of congratulating you on the newborn! :cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #25

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Happy Halloween Everyone

Hey guys, I'm back! If you haven't heard, I have a new baby on board! A little adjustment, but I can devote more time to these wonderful boards and even better members!

Chase just gave me a gummy bear and a no preset spending limit Visa Signature Card! Really true about the card! They upgraded my Free Cash Rewards card to the Visa Sig with rewards. I hardly ever used the card and paid on time, usually within 2 weeks of all my transactions.
15 years 5 months ago #26

Well, it's a worth a try.:cheesing:
15 years 5 months ago #27

I don't see that every happening in my lifetime:laugh:

Who knows what will happen, if you noticed, since we have been at FG, so many things have changed in the credit industry. Oops, sorry sis, did not mean to go off subject...lol. Did you want this thread to lock up till next year? If so, I will do so when you are ready.
15 years 5 months ago #28

Credit card lenders should offer a $10 statement credit during Halloween for us to go out and buy candy at their expense.
15 years 5 months ago #29
  • pamela2

Omg i love those candy bars last year they got alot of those. Mr. good-bar, krispies, the dark chocolate and the little hershey bars and i think there was another candy bar in the bag too wasnt there? omgosh its called a Krackel and they are sooooooo good!!!!!!! forgot one the famous kit kat bar oops!!!!
15 years 5 months ago #30