k

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Hello Meya! It's nice to see you on here! Fireworks are wonderful, but where appropriate! We have our 4th child on the way, and our neighbor decided that 3 motorcycles isn't enough! Nothing like some extra noise to wake up the little ones. LOL :sleepy:
11 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

I forgot the 4th of July was coming up. My neighbors has been lighting those fireworks since April. :upset:
I feel sorry for the police, they are constantly flying up my street trying to catch the weirdos who are lighting fireworks in a restricted city. Here I go again purchasing expensive fireworks. My children are now 15, 11, and 10, and they are learning about items to purchase that I have never heard of. I hope this Fourth of July be as pleasant for everyone at FG!
11 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

I hope everyone had or is having a great Fourth of July:cool:
13 years 8 months ago #3

Replied by Brian23 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Yea, I have been having way tooooo much bbq'd food today lol...

Happy 4th everyone!!!
14 years 8 months ago #4

Let's not even discuss BBQ! If someone offers me a plate, I am going to pull a Charles Manson move on them. I will put my story in tomorrow, going outside to take care of the kids now. I am tooooo ooooollllddd to hear this noise. Not only that, the price to these things has sky rocket. I remember when my mom use to buy us the $49.99 box and we lit fireworks all darn night. For $100, you will get about 10 minutes of lighting and then you have to watch your neighbors for the rest of the night.
14 years 8 months ago #5

Replied by charonh on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Happy 4th of July everyone. Be safe and enjoy the holiday. I've eaten enough BBQ for all of us.
14 years 8 months ago #6

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

Today is the 4th yay!!! Sitting here bored. hope everyone has a safe one.
14 years 8 months ago #7

Wow i cant believe its been a year since i started this thread. Happy 4th of July everyone i hope you guys have a safe one.
14 years 8 months ago #8

Happy Fourth of July!

I would love to hear everyone's plans. We are going up to Fairfield, Ca to have a picnic with my husband family members. Bringing the kids because they are going to have jumpers...etc. I hope we all have fun, and everyone is functional during the event.
14 years 8 months ago #9

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

i have to get these credit cards ready o god guys help

Make that two! I need to pay off my cards before I go to school so I can pay for tuition and lease a new car.
15 years 8 months ago #10

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Happy 4th Of July

yeah it is! and school starts next month so i have to get these credit cards ready o god guys help

Pam school starts for you so soon
15 years 8 months ago #11

yeah it is! and school starts next month so i have to get these credit cards ready o god guys help:embarrassed:
15 years 8 months ago #12

That's the beautiful part of life.
15 years 8 months ago #13

my daughter knows she was a oops and i have told her that even though her dad and me wasn't married that didn't mean we didn't want her and my family spoiled her rotten and when me and him "decided" to get married 7 years later we didn't plan on having any more kids and the surprise my son. my husband and me meet got together in 1990 got pregnant april 1993 had her on jan 18 1994 married 2001 got pregnant with him june 2003 had him on march 18 2004. 10 years and 2 months difference. wow i amaze myself. sorry got carried away but i love my kids very much even though they are pains in my rear end.
15 years 8 months ago #14

Pamela, wait until your children hear that when they grow up. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #15