Whoops, he did it again!

• Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Joker on topic Whoops, he did it again!

Yes, if we could just keep him off Twitter it would be helpful. Our country already knows what kind of man he is and haven't been bothered to do anything about it. I will, however, reserve final judgment to see how the economy does under this type of politician. Hopefully, he can make some good deals for us and maybe even get some of the billions we have owed to us as well. I just don't want it to come at a nuclear expense. :scared:
6 years 6 months ago #16

Replied by Moneyes on topic Whoops, he did it again!

Even if we could keep him off Twitter, it's too late. everyone knows what he's all about on a personal level.

I look at it this way. (It helps) Pay attention to the business deals he makes and, if they are solid, in our favor and helps the country financially, flood online media with praise for what he is doing right. He loves the attention, so give it to him in droves when he does something right like that.
6 years 6 months ago #17

Replied by Lexie on topic Whoops, he did it again!

He certainly doesn't exemplify the dignity of a president does he? However, I do like most of the things he's doing. If we could keep him off twitter he would be a lot better off.
6 years 6 months ago #18
  • Joker
  • Joker's Avatar Topic Author

Whoops, he did it again! was created by Joker

Our illustrious President, Donald Trump, has just about done all that he can do, to make our allies and enemies alike think that we have all lost our minds. Just because DT shows signs of mental illness, doesn't mean the rest of us are brain dead. Speaking to a foreign government official like he does is just inviting war, not to mention, we are losing our friends in droves.
6 years 6 months ago #19