America’s Economic dominance

Replied by descorpio on topic I also think that China

I also think that China is a strong emerging nation interms of their economic growth. And what do you people think about India as an emerging nation? I feel like both the asian giants have a closer niche in succeeding each other..
16 years 1 week ago #31

Replied by descorpio on topic I would like to bring

I would like to bring out some points about the impacts of US recession. As a result of this, i think the most hit country was INDIA. Because most of their exports go to US and recently the indian ruppee got appreciated and is surging. Also the major industry IT industry is suffering the most now. Because of the outsourcing issue, most of the companies hesitate to renew the contracts and delay in giving the projects to them.

So the intake and the profit margins of the Indian IT industry is coming down leaving a big question mark on the future of the indian software engineers. What do you think about this??
16 years 1 week ago #32

Replied by porgy1000 on topic HHHMMMM ok, and this will

HHHMMMM ok, and this will change my FICO scores how? and exactly what does all this have to do with Orchard Bank cards or American Express?

Maybe its me, but I just figured that this site was specific to finding credit cards and info that we could all use to better our futures.

Exactly what china or japan does will hardly change your fico score or find a good deal on a credit card.

Although it is all interesting reading, it is really NOT relevant to this web site.
16 years 2 months ago #33

Replied by liowkc on topic The emerging economic giant right

The emerging economic giant right now is China. You will notice that many products from almost anything are made from China. Japan used to occupy this place but not now.

China has always be the hot favourite to be the next economic power; but I am not too sure to place my chips on it. All I know that it is a fact of histiry that great powers are bound to rise and fall.
16 years 2 months ago #34

Replied by felics on topic The emerging economic giant right

The emerging economic giant right now is China. You will notice that many products from almost anything are made from China. Japan used to occupy this place but not now.
16 years 2 months ago #35

Replied by liowkc on topic Honestly I don't think American's

Honestly I don't think American's economic dominance will last for another 50 years . History had shown that power wanes with time and clearly America is past her prime.
16 years 2 months ago #36
  • cobalt007
  • cobalt007's Avatar Topic Author

was created by cobalt007

According to Frank Brown, an American who is the head of Insead, an international business school near Paris, France. Read the interview in U.S. News and World Report online by clicking here http://www.usnews.com/usnews/biztech/articles/070108/8brownqanda.htm
Now, if this trend is unstoppable, what should we be doing to continue growing/preserving wealth? i.e. if you can't beat 'em, how do we join 'em?
16 years 2 months ago #37