President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Replied by Meya on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I do to hjm! I agree to all in this thread so far. Actually I too agree that some McCain electives are quite satisfied with the outcome. You do not hear anyone complaining (well at least not from my hood:laugh:) and from what I have noticed, people has become more friendlier than ever.

There is a mass majority of individuals supporting Obama, some are so supportive because of bush leading everyone to destruction with his lies and alibi's, until they are willing to give anyone a chance to make a change in our Country. Bush ratings were at 20% last I heard, that is the lowest ever. He made it to where our nation has lost faith in the system that he corrupted and to turn to who ever can promise us a better society, nation and where ever else we need help.

Thank you George Bush, your negligence and lies, gave us, the people, a chance to come together and shine our lights in the darkness you (and some others) put us in. We can now get a chance to generate our own lights, until we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You hit too many dead end's Mr. Fake president, but all the time you had the map in your daddy's back pocket. It's someone else turn, and we do not need your speech and help to make sure things run smooth YOUR WAY.

IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER AND A BRAND NEW DAY!!! Much love FG!:white-flag:
15 years 5 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I agree with Colonative.
15 years 5 months ago #17

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Just to let everyone know, even John McCain supporters are excited about our new leadership. Not one Republican that surrounds me is particularly upset that President Obama is our new leader.

And contrary to popular belief, I think that America will dig itself out of this hole during President Obama's first term. Obama represents hope and he is progressive...that in itself will drive us to success just by the attitude and the shear will of the people.

Gobama.

Well, he cannot be any worse then Bush! Dub-ya makes Nixon look saintly. I think Obama will do very well, he knows that he has a tough job ahead of him and that everyone is watching him intently. And God yes, please bring our troops home and close our boarders!
15 years 5 months ago #18

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Just to let everyone know, even John McCain supporters are excited about our new leadership. Not one Republican that surrounds me is particularly upset that President Obama is our new leader.

And contrary to popular belief, I think that America will dig itself out of this hole during President Obama's first term. Obama represents hope and he is progressive...that in itself will drive us to success just by the attitude and the shear will of the people.

Gobama.
15 years 5 months ago #19

Replied by Meya on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I do tooo, I do tooo :white-flag:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: emoticon spacing
15 years 5 months ago #20

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I have great hopes for Obama.
15 years 5 months ago #21

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Really enjoyed reading everyone's postings, I agree with all and I do support the fact of what our Nation has chosen. Like he mentioned before, this is going to be long haul which may not take effect the first term. But I do have faith (which is no good without works) that something will change. I am holding Obama up to his promises, promises that Bush failed to even try. Also as being an (D) American citizen, we must work with him to implement his strategy, this country is now a democratic country and we must take what ever heat that is necessary to pull our Nation out of the mess that we are in. Obama stated this himself, "Some of the choices that we make are going to be difficult, It is not going to be easy for us to dig ourselves out of the hole that we are in. But America is a strong and resilient country."

I am awaiting for the day that he takes office, because that is the day that he will work on his first target "The Economy!" Although the voting is accomplished and executed, nothing is more important than the current economic crisis that our Nation is suffering. Again, I agree with you all and I am so happy to hear a "Once Republican" individual open up and see what the other party (Democrat) has to offer. Never forget the story that 2 heads are better than 1 because it was not necessarily based upon two people solving a project. Let the two parties (heads) pull together and then we can all become one, ONE STRONG NATION!!!!
BRING OUR TROOPOS HOME!!!

YES BRING OUR TROOPOS HOME :white-flag:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: Code formatting incorrect
15 years 5 months ago #22

Really enjoyed reading everyone's postings, I agree with all and I do support the fact of what our Nation has chosen. Like he mentioned before, this is going to be long haul which may not take effect the first term. But I do have faith (which is no good without works) that something will change. I am holding Obama up to his promises, promises that Bush failed to even try. Also as being an (D) American citizen, we must work with him to implement his strategy, this country is now a democratic country and we must take what ever heat that is necessary to pull our Nation out of the mess that we are in. Obama stated this himself, "Some of the choices that we make are going to be difficult, It is not going to be easy for us to dig ourselves out of the hole that we are in. But America is a strong and resilient country."
I am awaiting for the day that he takes office, because that is the day that he will work on his first target "The Economy!" Although the voting is accomplished and executed, nothing is more important than the current economic crisis that our Nation is suffering. Again, I agree with you all and I am so happy to hear a "Once Republican" individual open up and see what the other party (Democrat) has to offer. Never forget the story that 2 heads are better than 1 because it was not necessarily based upon two people solving a project. Let the two parties (heads) pull together and then we can all become one, ONE STRONG NATION!!!!
BRING OUR TROOPOS HOME!!!]
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: Code formatting incorrect
15 years 5 months ago #23

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I agree... I was raised Republican, and even served in the Armed Forces for 7 years. However, I have always behind our nation's leader, whether or not I agree or like him, left or right wing. It doesn't matter to me, because this is the leader the people of our country chose to lead.

I totatally agree with your statement about debt. Get rid of it! This should be a wakeup call for everyone. Don't hit the snooze button!
15 years 5 months ago #24

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Yes. And we must guide the process with him. The best thing Americans can do is stop charging on their cards and pay them off. Cash is king during times like these.

I myself need to stop being skeptical, and start believing in a house full of leftists. If people like me keep expecting the Obama administration, it will fail.
15 years 5 months ago #25

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I am very happy to see new and fresh leadership in our great country. I know that he has some of the most difficult challenges any leader has ever have had to conquer. We need to remember to give him a chance, and support and embrace our new direction. With that being said, I'm wishful that he ends up with the best economic team of advisors, and delays promise for raising taxes, especially corporate America. At least until we get out of this mess.
15 years 5 months ago #26

Sounds good. I like the idea of taxing companies that outsource jobs and I like the idea that he might change the free trade agreement to better protect our country.

I'd also like him to get our troops back home on our soil protecting our boarders. Sorry if that sounds too politcal but heck, I didnt start the thread.

Yes! I very much appreciate the idea of ending ANY tax breaks to companies that outsource their labor pool. I just hope it doesn't wind up costing us an entire corporation fleeing our country.

I personally believe Barack Obama has spent his entire political career not trying to create wealth, but rather redistribute it. And for that, I am a little skeptical on how someone with that sort of left-wing background can fix a de-regulated economy. We'll see...

At least Bush is gone.
15 years 5 months ago #27
  • marylan73
  • marylan73's Avatar Topic Author
  • Blogger & Researcher
  • Blogger & Researcher

Replied by marylan73 on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Pls, remember that barackobama.com lists pre-election promises. From my experience about 98% of those promises will be forgotten in the first 48 hrs in the office.
I wish I were wrong.

Yes, I know, but it's interesting to see which promises he'll actually make good on during his presidency.
15 years 5 months ago #28

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

Sounds good. I like the idea of taxing companies that outsource jobs and I like the idea that he might change the free trade agreement to better protect our country.

I'd also like him to get our troops back home on our soil protecting our boarders. Sorry if that sounds too politcal but heck, I didnt start the thread.

That is a good idea. We need jobs here!
15 years 5 months ago #29

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: President-Elect Barack Obama's Plans for the Economy

I hope so. They don't call themselves politics for nothin'.:worried:
15 years 5 months ago #30