About Current Events

• Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Current Event Articles

I'm very glad to hear the enthusiasm. I thought that it was about time we stepped into this topic.

I am going to make a sub-forum under this economic forum so we can discuss the article / summary. We are only going to research economic related issues - that will more than likely have an impact on us financially. In addition, I will start a new thread for suggestions.

I think this is going to give us a good base, so everyone can read up and make informed posts about our current economic situation.

My goal of this new section is to keep us all informed about our economy, and ways to make the best of it. :relieved: :relieved: :relieved:
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Current Event Articles

Rob, I agree. You read my mind. :cheesing:
15 years 8 months ago #17

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Current Event Articles

Good. With the way the economy is going there will be a lot of current event articles.
15 years 8 months ago #18

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Current Event Articles

Cool!
15 years 8 months ago #19

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Current Event Articles

Cool new idea FG!
15 years 8 months ago #20
  • Finance Globe
  • Finance Globe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

About Current Events was created by Finance Globe

I wanted to let everyone know that we just introduced a new section "current events". You can find this at https://www.financeglobe.com/blog/latest-blogs/categories/current-events and also soon to be featured on the home page.

You can use the correct topic under this forum for discussing current event stories/articles about our economy.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Finance Globe. Reason: URL Change
15 years 8 months ago #21