TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

That is what we are trying to figure out. I am not for sure as of yet because I have not heard anyone talking about it.:worried:
15 years 3 months ago #16

Replied by rsty99 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Has anyone heard anymore if FICO is going away with all the finance issues now. I saw it on the news a while back that the current credit score system was going to be redone all together.
15 years 3 months ago #17

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

Not as long as you only about 3 years.
15 years 3 months ago #18

I feel the same way you do, but I think we should wait longer than a few months. How long have you been rebuilding? It's been 5 1/2 years for me:confused:
15 years 3 months ago #19

I know I said I was going to. I just want a credit with a major bank bad so I can close these rebuilder cards except my oldest. I have worked so hard but don't seem to be able to break through. Maybe a few more monts with no inquiries if I can help it.
15 years 3 months ago #20

Hey Meya I applied for Travelocity, B of A, Denied, Denied

That is a blow for you, I hate to hear it, but it is a sign for you to STOP APPLYING!:confused:
15 years 3 months ago #21

Replied by rsty99 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

I had the same experience with true credit something didnt seem right. Good luck with B of A, I opened a ck account with them that seemed to help with their cc's. Good luck improving your scores.
15 years 3 months ago #22

Hey Meya I applied for Travelocity, B of A, Denied, Denied.:scared: But thats okay I realy don't need anymore anyway. Pennys 600, Dillards 300, Hooters 500, Orchard (1), 400 Orchard (2) 400, Aspen 750, Chevron 300, Direct Rewards Discover 300, Macys 100. I only have balances on the Aspen and Discover. But I really want that B of A card. HJM Please help me get a B of A......:scared:
15 years 3 months ago #23

Glad you made that move. Nooow, let's get to the real story. What the heck did you go out and apply for? :shocked:

Hjm is going to give you a good whiping. You know he be on us like white on rice:fun:
15 years 3 months ago #24

Replied by Jay1 on topic Re: Merrick Bank / HOOTER'S / GEICO

Well I got rid of true credit and got my credit keepers, WOW what a difference in scores TC has my scores as tr 567 eq 572 exp 511. The CK has my scores as tr 637 eq 617 exp 616. Thanks Meya and YoYo even if they are a little off it makes me feel better. :cheesing: Of course you know this sent me on a mini application spree. I'm a bad boy.
15 years 3 months ago #25

Replied by sphj413 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

This knowledge is priceless; I'm in love with this forum. I'm staying with Creditkeeper. I checked all of my FICOs at Score Watch and they pretty much matched Creditkeeper, only off by a few of points. I think Creditkeeper is pretty much rounding them off. Not :scared: or :confused: anylonger.

Thanks guys,
sphj413
15 years 3 months ago #26

Way to go! That is what I am talking about. I believe this is going to happen to me soon because I have been getting letters from old debts and I have a funny feeling they are going to try me. Let them bring it on, they will get ripped back off just as fast as they came on. :upset:
15 years 3 months ago #27

Replied by eugene66 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

thanks to credit keeper(signed up for the thirty day trial last week ) i found this on my report:upset:...i immediately disputed it online last friday and today i got an email that stated that it was deleted and i can now access my credit report to see the change which i did and it was deleted.it looks like you have to keep monitoring or use a credit monitoring service because people who are trying to clean their reports or has cleaned get blindsided with false info or old debt that has fallen off and re aged by debt collectors to be placed back on.

Account Name:GENESIS FINANCIAL SOLU Account Number:1051XXXX Acct Type:Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection Acct Status:Closed Monthly Payment: Date Open:10/1/2008 Balance:$711.00 Terms:1 Month High Balance: Limit: Past Due:$711.00 Payment Status:Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department
15 years 3 months ago #28

When i go to transunion.com and look for credit score, i get linked to Truecredit. I'm confused. .

Because that is their credit monitoring site period...lol. But, here is the site to true scores, http://www.myfico.com/Default.aspx
You can get your scores for free using the free trial, but make sure you cancel before it expires:scared:
15 years 4 months ago #29

Replied by sphj413 on topic Re: TrueCredit v. CreditKeeper

OK, let me clarify the TX's and CK's

TX for Transunion score found on Truecredit. Is the TX score on TrueCredit the real Transunion score or is it thirdparty? Cus, that's the only score that was really different from mycreditkeeper. Where are the real FICOs; is equifax.com the real FICO, and does experian.com show it's real score as well? When i go to transunion.com and look for credit score, i get linked to Truecredit. I'm confused.

Oh, CK for CreditKeeper. Thanks so much!

sphj413 :scared: and :confused:, but i know soon enough, i'll be:relieved:.
15 years 4 months ago #30