Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Guess what everyone, my Eq no longer has a baddie on it. They dropped my last baddie when I checked yesterday. My score went up 21 points from it which put me now at:

1. TU 656
2. Eq 661
3. Ex 636

Ex has been my worst since the caveman days :laugh: but it's OK, as long as I am baddie free on one of my cr's I am the happiest person on earth. It's been a long haul everyone, I still laugh at my credit report when it arrived to my house in a manila envelope and had about 30 pages of co's, public records, and inq's. This is a good example of how credit repairing (Meya's way:fun:) takes time. I still hold myself responsible and feel bad for what I had put creditors through but I am feeling like a person released from prison, but yet on parole, and I just want to shout like crazy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oops sorry guys, I had to let that one out.

Once one fall off, the others will follow soon. This is how my judgment went off, one fell off one month and the others followed within 2 months. I thought that I had to wait until Aug 2009 to get a clean report, now I am about to really pay off all of my debt because I do believe that I am going to be able to apply for tier one cards sooner than I think I do. Only thing left is the inq's which ex is holding on to like glue. They all will fall off next year Wahooooooooo!
15 years 7 months ago #46

Replied by LindaLu on topic Re: ANY ONE HAD COLLECTION ITEM TAKIN OFF CREDIT REPORT?

Yoyo, I had a few that were listed as balances gone to collection after my bk last year and when they got corrected to included in bk it raised my score...and what was strange was that some gone totally taken off my credit report all together...not even there as included in bk???? don't know what that was about..but I think it helped me.
15 years 8 months ago #47

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Not Reporting Correctly

I have filed BK in 2003. After lookin at my report a little closer..i saw the followin:

Collections: opened 10/02(status 6/05) Ec/furniture
Judgement: 07/2003 (filing date) Ec/furniture
Collections: 2007 AT&T

Ok, EC/furniture was included in my BK and so was AT&T, the AT&T account is so old, now they are trying to report in as a new item..the CB's just said it was mine and they could not take if off. If I send letters to the CB's to change(above) as "included in BK" will that lower my score..BK was discharged 9/03
15 years 8 months ago #48
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Thanks Meya, I will give it time and check next month when Creditkeeper starts up. Maybe by then they will be gone

Right on!:cool:
15 years 8 months ago #49

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Way to go! :white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #50

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

More good things came my way today via my credit report. Ex which dropped a CO that wasn't due to fall off untio 2011 is still not showing it on my report today.

I was holding my breath hoping that they didn't make a mistake on Mon and they corrected it today.

Well today, when I checked my reports, the CO was also gone from the other two CRAs. I was so happy but I won't fully let go until the weekend then if they are still off, I can breathe.

So far on Eq, my report is clean except for S/L and on the other two, I'm making much progress. My Fakos went up today but I'm trying to wait until next month to pull all 3.
15 years 9 months ago #51

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

With me, Eq dropped it first and then the others followed like 2-3 months later. With my car, they dropped within the same month, so just hold on buddie, something good is about to come your way.

Thanks Meya, I will give it time and check next month when Creditkeeper starts up. Maybe by then they will be gone.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #52
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

With me, Eq dropped it first and then the others followed like 2-3 months later. With my car, they dropped within the same month, so just hold on buddie, something good is about to come your way.
15 years 9 months ago #53

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Does anyone know if when a collection agency removes a delinquent (collections) account from your cr, does it remove from all of them? A ca removed 2 delinquent medical bills from my cr. I paid them in 2005. Well they are gone from Experian but one of them still shows on Tu as collections and the utility bill that went from collections on Experian to good standing is still showing collections on both TU and Equifax. I know they are there because I went ahead and ordered all 3 reports and scores from myFICO yesterday. I would really appreciate an answer if someone knows. Thank you.
15 years 9 months ago #54
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

I know you feel like jumping for glory. I am down to one and I know it is not going to fall off until the deadline which is 2009. It is cross country bank and they are updating my co every month on time when they keep silent for about 4 years....lol:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #55

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

I have been having a bang up week so far. I had 2 COS fall of 1 buerea, I believe due to the 7yr time up as well as a dispute. I also had one fall off yesterday due to a dispute. This wasn't due to fall off until 2011

Now, I just need it to fall off the other 2. Yah, Yay!
15 years 9 months ago #56
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Way to go Rob, you are just doing the do with the credit thingy....lol. I am so excited to hear that baddies (turend to goodies) are being removed from someones credit report. After experiencing the "I dont care" attitude about derog's, I will go to hell before I let that happen to me again. I have grew the strategy of "If they let me borrow it, I will do whatever it takes to pay them back", even if I had to borrow from someone else.
15 years 9 months ago #57

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

Hey Rob, paid baddies does not stay in that status forever. After 7 years it goes back to a good status or sometimes the cb's just remove them from your credit report. All 3 cb's removed my car loan which stated it was late for 90 days, but I am going to request for it to come back in about 1-2 more years without the late status because I have nearly a 10 year hisory on the loan. Also, it will lood better for me when I get ready to purchase my next vehicle.

Hey Meya, this was a late utility bill from 2004. For whatever reason, I am glad it is listing good. Last Thursday, I called a ca to see if I could get a paid delinquent medical bill removed from my cr. The nice lady I talked to said she would work on it on Saturday. They had removed another one last month for me. Well I checked my cr last night and it was gone. On my EX cr I only have one baddie left on it from 2004. So within a month because of the encouragement and what I have learned here 2 baddies are gone and one turned into a goodie. Thanks everyone!:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #58
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Baddie turned into goodie

Hey Rob, paid baddies does not stay in that status forever. After 7 years it goes back to a good status or sometimes the cb's just remove them from your credit report. All 3 cb's removed my car loan which stated it was late for 90 days, but I am going to request for it to come back in about 1-2 more years without the late status because I have nearly a 10 year hisory on the loan. Also, it will lood better for me when I get ready to purchase my next vehicle.
:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #59
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: WAMU just rate jacked me!

I have a particular monitoring service that I pull regularly to check how my credit rebuilding was going. I believe that a glitch in their system (which is now fixed) allowed my Transunion inquiries to be bumped off. Now they are back.

This is the same thing happend to me. Some of the ones that came back were from Jan 07. I was like ewwwww, but they are about to leave anyway. I wonder if my car loan will come back? It erased from all 3 cb's, at first I was like, 'ooohhh no, that is my 1999 history but then again, it had some lates on them.:confused:
15 years 9 months ago #60