Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Way to go kiejon. What did they put on there?
15 years 6 months ago #31

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: trans union

way To Go.....will You List The Number You Used?

1800-680-7289
15 years 6 months ago #32

Replied by sg2416 on topic Re: trans union

Way to go.....will you list the number you used?
15 years 6 months ago #33

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic trans union

Well Today I went online to get a update on my credit report with trans union there were some things that were not accurate on there so i had to call them and talk to them guess what they just removed them just like that when i was done i went back online to see if it was done and it was done
15 years 6 months ago #34

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Meya, the keep that cards that have a long and positive history as long as they don't have any annual fees nor monthly fees.
15 years 6 months ago #35
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Maaaan, I can't wait till they leave Kiejon9. I am going to go out with a bang again next year, but there will be alot of closed accoutns when I do so. For every prime card, I am elliminating a subprime card.
15 years 6 months ago #36

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

i Was Thinking The Same Thing Yoyo11! I Am Going To Wait Until I Pay All My Debt To Zero And Then Wait Till All Statements Report It To The 3 Cb's. I Am Going To Have The Shivers Because I Want To See 700 So Bad. I Think The Inq's Are Slowing Me Down. I Took A Serious Hit In 2007, I Went Out With A Bang

Yes Meya The Inq's Are Slowing You But You Well See 700 Soon
15 years 6 months ago #37

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: ANY ONE HAD COLLECTION ITEM TAKIN OFF CREDIT REPORT?

Thanks for your response LindaLu and I'm glad your score are increasing. Well last week I got my letter from EX and TR all they did was update to : "included in BK" i was hoping that they would take it off but they didn't. Oh well. Since the items are so old it's not changing my score...well at least those creditors can't come after me LOL!!!:shocked:
15 years 6 months ago #38

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Yoyo, congrats on the baddie fall-offs. That must feel good.
15 years 7 months ago #39

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

I was thinking the same thing YoYo11! I am going to wait until I pay all my debt to zero and then wait till all statements report it to the 3 cb's. I am going to have the shivers because I want to see 700 so bad. I think the inq's are slowing me down. I took a serious hit in 2007, I went out with a bang

I looked closer to my report and two baddies fell off on EX and EQ not TR. It's not the 7 year mark yet, but I disputed it anyway...in writing.
15 years 7 months ago #40
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

I was thinking the same thing YoYo11! I am going to wait until I pay all my debt to zero and then wait till all statements report it to the 3 cb's. I am going to have the shivers because I want to see 700 so bad. I think the inq's are slowing me down. I took a serious hit in 2007, I went out with a bang:laugh:
15 years 7 months ago #41

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Guess what everyone, my Eq no longer has a baddie on it. They dropped my last baddie when I checked yesterday. My score went up 21 points from it which put me now at

Congrads on your score increase..i bet if you order your true "fico's" they might be higher...:shocked:
15 years 7 months ago #42
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Guess what everyone, my sister just pulled her 3 cr's and all those baddies (over 30) are nearly off of her report. She only has 8 that said "Closed/Charge off" but those are about to fall off by March of 2009. Then there are 2 that are new from 2007, but here is the bad part, it happend back in 2000. They had the nerves to say that that was the first time she was delinquent. Macy's was deliquent back in 1996 and they said that she was first deliquent in 2006. I think she should challenge this with the 3 cb's because they know that her account was charged off back in 1996 but they want to put it like it just happend. :laugh:
She has 15 inq within the last 2 years and all of her new cards are current/never late.

She is jumping around happy as a new born baby, I told her to go back to Mycreditkeeper.com so she can keep up with her scores, She does not want to because she had it before and forgot about it, then they charged her card for it and it took her over the limit. Orchard did not report an over limit on her credit report (blessed) but she paid it back up and cancelled it. :relieved:

Just had to come in and drop these lines to you, you know how we do it here
:white-flag:
15 years 7 months ago #43

Congrats on the baddie fall-offs Meya. A few more of those and you will have your head in the clouds applying with the big boys.
15 years 7 months ago #44

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Have TU, EX, & EQ dropped baddies from you today?

Super Congrats to you Meya! Patience and perserverance does pay off. The only baddied left on my Eq are student loans and I plan to rehab them soon then in abotu 10mths, hopefully, i'll be in your shoes.

I'm hoping for a Chase.
15 years 7 months ago #45