Hello To All

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Re: Hello To All

Thanks Meya!

I really hate to see the cookie problems, but it will be worth the extra step. Read https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?p=8702 for more info about logging in.

I want to let everyone know that this forum will be integrated better with the FN, so every page will have the same structure and layout. :relieved:

I hope that everyone can see the immediate benefits of this new system. This will also allow us to grow as far as we want to grow. The old forum just didn't have the ability to handle too many more posts, and wasn't flexible like this one.

You should expect a univeral menu system with drop down boxes very soon!

As Meya stated already, please browse through the FAQ pages to learn about this board. You will learn allot about the useful features here, such as subscribing to topics, etc.
15 years 10 months ago #61

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hello To All

Hello everyone, how do you like our new home? I am just in love with it, the blue is just soooo cool, modern, and 3d looking (not saying that the last one was bad or anything). I see that we have spell check now, wheeew, that makes a whole lot of difference with me because I know that I am a horrible mistyping individual.....lol. Our Control Panels is pretty cool and we get to add an avatar, I wonder what I am going to use! Hummmm lets see here! Also, we have way more options than before.

When I first clicked in, I was like, omg what in the world is going on in here...lol, but as I browsed around the board I notice that we have the FAQ link above that is very helpful and describes the new New Network tools that we have to use. Is there anyone else out there besides me who like the new board?

FG has put us in wonderland within one year, we have to give credit where it is due...."U-Go-FG"!
15 years 10 months ago #62

Replied by pamela2 on topic HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fun:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fun: :fun: :fun: Hope everyone had a good one. I miss my mom :scared: :scared:
15 years 11 months ago #63

Replied by Meya on topic Thanks you two! :cool: :cool:

Thanks you two! :cool: :cool:
15 years 11 months ago #64

Replied by hjm331 on topic Happy Mother's Day to ALL!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL!
15 years 11 months ago #65

Replied by Tynece on topic Happy Mother's Day MEYA!!!

Happy Mother's Day MEYA!!!
15 years 11 months ago #66

Replied by Meya on topic No need to start a

No need to start a new thread, so I just wanted to say

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMIE'S [/color]
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved:
15 years 11 months ago #67

Replied by liowkc on topic Glad to see more newbies

Glad to see more newbies like you and me joining the forum. I am sure we have lots to learn from anyone as finance is a really complicated subject with distinct categories.
16 years 2 months ago #68
  • felics
  • felics's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by felics on topic Hey! I am new to

Hey! I am new to this forum too. Heard about this forum from a friend of mine and decided to join. How do you like this FG Express felics?

I am liking it now as I'm slowly getting comfortable and as I can see there are much I have to learn. And I hope I could get more knowledge as time goes on. Welcome aboard.
16 years 2 months ago #69

Replied by cobalt007 on topic Hey! I am new to

Hey! I am new to this forum too. Heard about this forum from a friend of mine and decided to join. How do you like this FG Express felics? :)
16 years 2 months ago #70

Replied by Meya on topic Hello felics, jump aboard the

Hello felics, jump aboard the FG Express and grab all the info that you can. When you feel like you are ready to start your topics or thread, we are all ears!
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #71
  • felics
  • felics's Avatar Topic Author

was created by felics

I'm new to this board and I find it to be quiet interesting. Definitely, I will learn some new things here while engaging in some interesting discussion. Hope to see around.
16 years 2 months ago #72