Hello To All

• bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

If I don't like the CSR, then I just ask for a manager or hang up and call back to speak to another one. It's always a hit and miss.

Hi hjm331. Yes, but after a while asking to speak to a manager becomes annoying, and besides how do you know that you are speaking to a manager anyway. I do not want or have to deal with a credit card company that has incompetent, inefficient, and careless CS that might screw up my credit. I do not need or have to deal with the aggravation, I have enough aggravation in my own life already. :white-flag: :fun: :white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

If I don't like the CSR, then I just ask for a manager or hang up and call back to speak to another one. It's always a hit and miss.
15 years 8 months ago #17
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hmm, i see you have two of them...just like me...bastards(1st premier!!!) It appears that you have some good cards there. yeh...i think i have to keep 1st premier for another year til i reach my goals.....this site has helped me alot so soon i'll be getting cards like you LOL!!!

Hello yoyo11. A last word of advice, and please do not get me wrong.

1. Do not admit defeat before the battle has even started.
2. Do not roll over like a dog to whatever a credit company says. They need you more than you need them.
3. Be persistent, ask and or try to negotiate with the credit card company.
4. If you see you are getting no where or that the CS is being rude to you, Zero their balance and cancel their card immediately.
That is my philosophy, but then again each individual has their own unique case when it comes to credit, so take my advice with a grain of salt and good luck.

Sincerely :

Bramford: white-flag :: fun :: white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #18

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Hi yoyo11. I started last june with 2 cards from First Premier, and yes they are very strict about giving CLI's, and their fees are high, but their CS is good in comparison to other similar credit rebuilding cards. Right now both of my First Premier cards have a balance of -70.00, and they take $6.00 a month management fee, and I am not using them at all. I am just using them to create a credit history. I will be closing these accounts in a few months when the balances reaches $0.00 on them.

Sincerely

Hmm, i see you have two of them...just like me...bastards(1st premier!!!) It appears that you have some good cards there. yeh...i think i have to keep 1st premier for another year til i reach my goals.....this site has helped me alot so soon i'll be getting cards like you LOL!!!!:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #19
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mmmmmm...well it's a start....

First premier $250 now $350.

I don't recommend this card....only if you had to start somewhere...it took them 14 months to give me the darn CLI paid $25 for it , but I'm gonna pay the $84 balance this month so the full $350 could be the CL reporting. wow......

Hi yoyo11. I started last june with 2 cards from First Premier, and yes they are very strict about giving CLI's, and their fees are high, but their CS is good in comparison to other similar credit rebuilding cards. Right now both of my First Premier cards have a balance of -70.00, and they take $6.00 a month management fee, and I am not using them at all. I am just using them to create a credit history. I will be closing these accounts in a few months when the balances reaches $0.00 on them.

Sincerely :

Bramford: white-flag :: fun :: white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #20

Same here, I have all the cards that I've always wanted.
15 years 8 months ago #21

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

I can't wait to hear it.
15 years 8 months ago #22

Shark6, you should read some of my music. I'll send them to you in a personal message once I'm finished with one of them soon. lol
15 years 8 months ago #23

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Yay Bramford
15 years 8 months ago #24

Lol HJM331! The kids keep me young. BTW, happy 3th everybody. Be safe!
15 years 8 months ago #25
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Re: Acura RL

Apology accepted Bramford and by the way I am a girl

Hello Ms. or Mrs. KMoney. I am happy, thankful, and relieved that you have accepted my apology. Thank you for your kind remarks.

Sincerely :

Bramford: white-flag :: laugh :: white-flag:
15 years 8 months ago #26

Shark6, I couldn't of explained it better myself. ;)

Nice vocabulary there, you're definitely on top of your game right now. :cool:
15 years 8 months ago #27

I lmbo at this thread. I read the interchange between Kmoney and Bramford and I immediately figured out that Bramford must not know what 'ballin' meant'.

'Ballin' was a HUGE hit last year from Jim Jones and it's not the infamous JJ from Guyana who led people to their death in his cult by drinking the drink laced with cyanide.

He is a rapper from NY. Ballin can also mean living large or 'flossing' which also means living large and showing it. It means that the person is living life bigger and larger than most and their lifestyle clearly shows it.
eg. instead of flying coach, a 'baller' may take a ride in a G4 or 5 or travel first class.

Instead of having ordinary rims, a baller would be sitting on 22s or 24s. In your case Bramford, you're a baller per Kmoney as you're flossing in your Acura when the little man probably has a regular Toyota or Saturn.

Here's something for you, you sure are spending lots of cheddar on your lease payments. You're definitely a 'Boss'. :)
15 years 8 months ago #28

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

So I guess all the ballers should get their jewelry from Crown Jewelers.

Is that the word on the streets? If so crown jewelers here I come
15 years 8 months ago #29

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Acura RL

In that case KMoney please accept my sincere apology for what I have said about you. I totally misunderstood what you said. Once again, please accept my sincere apology.

Sincerely

Apology accepted Bramford and by the way I am a girl
15 years 8 months ago #30