denied Kay card

Replied by FrankN on topic Re: denied Kay card

Generally not going above 35% is a good idea, but curious how you came up with that number as well?
8 years 1 month ago #1

Replied by patse on topic Re: denied Kay card

Way to go! Stick to that promise. Build your credit score back up and you'll get a Kay's card in no time. I don't know about the 35% though. What is that about?
8 years 1 month ago #2
  • nolabama
  • nolabama's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by nolabama on topic Re: denied Kay card

Orchard bank says that the card is in the mail. horay horay its a start. I promise to love it and nurture it and pay it in full every month and never to charge more than 35 % of its limit.
13 years 5 months ago #3

Replied by Wanderer on topic Re: denied Kay card

like it says I was denied a kay card - fico equifax was 580ish - apparently the hard pulls hurt along with the lack of revolving credit coupled with negatives in the last two years

Baddies in the last two years coupled with scores in the 580's likely makes credit providers nervous about your ability to repay. Good repayment and cleaning up the past may help but it will take time.
13 years 5 months ago #4

Replied by Joeyman on topic Re: denied Kay card

like it says I was denied a kay card - fico equifax was 580ish - apparently the hard pulls hurt along with the lack of revolving credit coupled with negatives in the last two years

Typically a creditor looks back at the past six months of inquiries. However, inquiries will be on your report for up to two years (like you said) and could possibly effect your score for that length of time. :upset: If I was you, possibly look into what your bank has to offer you, meet with one of your branches financial advisors and communicate your frustration and lack of credit right now. You may have to start with a secured card for now. Also what got your score down to 580 in the first place? Something like a bankruptcy could prevent you from getting credit for 2-7 years.
13 years 5 months ago #5
  • nolabama
  • nolabama's Avatar Topic Author

was created by nolabama

like it says I was denied a kay card - fico equifax was 580ish - apparently the hard pulls hurt along with the lack of revolving credit coupled with negatives in the last two years:embarrassed:
13 years 5 months ago #6