Chase from "Freedom Rewards" to "Ink"

Replied by julienne on topic Re: Chase from "Freedom Rewards" to "Ink"

I've noticed that's always what companies do when they want a new image to come out strong and competitive in today's market. New brand and product names are the first things created.
13 years 11 months ago #1

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Chase from "Freedom Rewards" to "Ink"

Congrats. It is interesting to see how Chase is re-branding everything. My Platinum is now called Slate....that has First USA written all over it.
14 years 6 days ago #2
  • Wanderer
  • Wanderer's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Wanderer

:cool: Today I received my new (replacement) Chase Business Visa Card (used to be Washington Mutual - lucky they didn't close me). My account "Chase Freedom Rewards" has been converted to the new Chase Business "Ink" account. I still maintained all the benefits of the Chase "Freedom Rewards" account where 3 points is earned on the top three categoies each month and 1 point on all the other categoies which may change from month to month (there are fifteen categories in total) and acquired the "Blue Print" option for businesses. Excellent business reports beyond the blue print. I really do love my Chase account. I have no other account that has more. Rates are 12.24% on purchases and 19.24% on cash. No annual fee. Chase does not like bankruptcy so I am treading carefully until it drops (1 year plus left). :moneybag:
14 years 6 days ago #3