Credit Card Questions

Poll: Does anyone find this thread helpful?

Yes
67 80.7%
No
5 6%
Somewhat
11 13.3%
Total number of voters: 9 ( Wanderer, FrankN, JacksonM, JGibbs, vincymol ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Credit Card Questions!!

Hjm, I really never noticed that... until now that you mentioned it..

IDK if anyone else is having problems but when I comment on a review, usually you can still view everyones comments at the bottom but now its like some error message saying something is invalid... :confused:
15 years 10 months ago #1681

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Card Questions!!

Hey, I just reached 600 posts. Wow, it has been a long journey lol
15 years 10 months ago #1682

It's weird how I used to find all the cards that I searched for. Now, if I search Macy's from the FG homepage, it will say that it couldn't find any results. Maybe FG might know something about this.
15 years 10 months ago #1683

Also I searched under review for the Macy's card on this site and didn't find any reviews for this card is there a reason why?

Here are the reviews for the Macy's Card]https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/index.php?searchcolumn=cardname&keyword=macy%27s&p=getcardreviews[/URL]

Is that wat you were talkin about ??
15 years 10 months ago #1684

Call this number and see what's going on.

866-593-2543
15 years 10 months ago #1685

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Credit Card Questions!!

Hello everyone, I applied online the other day for a Macy's card (yes I know I should have went into the store but Macy's is quite a distance from me). I received a message that only read "Thank You" and contained no other information (such as 800# etc.). Does this mean that it was declined? When applying I had to use one of my credit cards to complete the application.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this message when applying online with Macy's. Also I searched under review for the Macy's card on this site and didn't find any reviews for this card is there a reason why?

TIA :cheesing:

RWMTD
15 years 10 months ago #1686

It has been a week since my statements have cut for my BofA card and the info for June still isnt showing up on my Experian report. Some of my other cards have already reported for the month of June. This is weird because BofA is really quick to report so is this problem only going on with me or with others as well?
15 years 10 months ago #1687
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Card Questions!!

You are correct HJM331, Thanks!:cool:
15 years 10 months ago #1688

I just googled it and seems like they don't have one. If I can recall, didn't you have a secured card with BofA? Just put all your strength into that card and it will pay off sooner than you think, trust me.

Hi hjm331, yes I am getting a secured card with BofA but my DH wanted to know and I told if anyone would know you all would.

I'll let him know and thanks for the info :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #1689

I just googled it and seems like they don't have one. If I can recall, didn't you have a secured card with BofA? Just put all your strength into that card and it will pay off sooner than you think, trust me.
15 years 10 months ago #1690
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Good question! Let me check and see, but i doubt it because I have never heard of it unless they offer it through their bank members only.
15 years 10 months ago #1691

I have a question, does anyone happen to know whether or not Chase offers a secured credit card?

TIA,

rwmtd
15 years 10 months ago #1692

Meya] Well im glad to hear im not the only one who is stuck w/ CLI...
Hjm331] Working at Citi... I get at least one phone call everyday from someone notifying us that they are filing BK.
15 years 10 months ago #1693

RivasGlo, I'm pretty sure they're going to reward the consumers who have kept their accounts in good standing with the economy going this way. We don't hear about this but I'm pretty sure there is at least one person filing BK on a creditor everyday. We just have to be smart and survive through this together.

Good Luck Everyone
15 years 10 months ago #1694
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Now im stuck at increasing those darn limits! No one is budging right now! ;)

Don't feel bad, the same thing is happening to me. I suppose we just sit back and wait for a couple of months, maybe they will reopen the door for the good people like us.:fun:
15 years 10 months ago #1695