Wamu

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Wamu

I spoke with an employee of WaMu (now Chase) and she said that they may indeed close all sub-prime sector accounts.

I hate Chase. I have a Kohl's charge that I am now an MVC member. I have paid my bill in full every months for 6 months straight and they still denied me a CLI the other day.

I am so unhappy with that bank.

My husband paid his Chase account and closed it. They had raised his APR to 130%...YES, you read that right, 130%!

What a joke of a bank.

And I am happy to read that the House of Representatives voted NO to the $700 billion bailout. Mainly because banks do not deserve help for their irresponsible lending and total greed regarding overdraft fees and sub-prime interest rates.

Chase was on board to buy WaMu for quite some time and all of a sudden FINALLY went through with it thinking they were going to get a hand out from the government along with the purchase of a bank they were already planning on purchasing.

What a joke!!!:popcorn:
15 years 6 months ago #121

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Wamu

I have a feeling that I will be sockdrawering my WaMu (soon to be Chase) credit card for age and util.
15 years 6 months ago #122

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Wamu

Chase does give Auto CLI.

If you request one, its a hard pull. For me, its Experian!

On my Chase Flexible Rewards, the last Auto CLI I got was in March - $1300 to $1600.
15 years 6 months ago #123

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Wamu

Right now, I have not heard of Chase giving very many auto-CLI's. Maybe it is because of the current credit climate.
15 years 6 months ago #124

Replied by pumbaablah on topic Re: Wamu

all you can do is hope. maybe what i'll do is just charge something and let them make just a lil something. make them feel like they got one. :cheesing: i pay balances each month in full but with this i can give a lil.
15 years 6 months ago #125

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Wamu

According to WaMu's, or shall I say Chase's new website, it stated that all deposit accounts and credit card accounts will be converted to Chase in the next 6 months. What Im wondering is that what will happen to the creditcard holders who dont have a score ideal for Chase, aka GOOD -EXCELLENT CREDIT. Will they continue to make us have a credit card, raise our APRs, or just close the accounts????
15 years 6 months ago #126

Replied by pumbaablah on topic Re: Wamu

i hope the wamu card that im getting soon will turn into a chase. i was denied from chase not too long ago!
15 years 6 months ago #127

Do they ever give auto-CLI's?
15 years 6 months ago #128

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Wamu

:shocked: :shocked: :confused: :dumbfounded:
15 years 6 months ago #129

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Wamu

Chase isn't all that bad. What I dispise about Chase is that it is a hard pull if you want a credit line increase.
15 years 6 months ago #130

Replied by relidtm on topic Re: Wamu

I WILL TOO!

me 3 :P i love the free fico
15 years 6 months ago #131

:white-flag:
15 years 6 months ago #132

I hope Chase keeps the current terms to my WaMu card or else I will be giving them some problems.

I WILL TOO! :shocked:
15 years 6 months ago #133

I haven't noticed any changes to wamucards.com either. It's going to take some time and I hope Chase keeps the current terms to my WaMu card or else I will be giving them some problems. :cheesing:
15 years 6 months ago #134

I logged into my WaMu CC and didnt see a change either. Maybe soon? IDK.

I hope not. But if they do it doesnt matter bcuz I already have a credit monitoring service for all 3 Credit Reports and 3 Fakos!
15 years 6 months ago #135