Capital One Change in Terms

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Capital One Change in Terms

I received mine a few days ago and im very disappointed with my APR increase.

My purchase and balance transfer APR was increased from 14.80% (which was reduced automatically about 2 months ago) to 22.90%!!! My CL w/ them is $3250.00. I have had this account since 06/2007 and started with a CL of $500. It was my fourth inquiry and 3rd account to get approved for when I started building my credit for the first time.

Oh well I still love them :cheesing:
15 years 3 weeks ago #76

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Capital One Change in Terms

Not yet! Ohhh lord!:suicide:
15 years 3 weeks ago #77

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Capital One Change in Terms

Has anyone received anything from Capital One citing a change of terms. I just got a brochure from them that basically said that becuase of extreme economic conditions, that they were increasing my APR starting in May. Anyone else get anything similar?

Interkack: I received a change in terms a few weeks ago stating that they were raising my Cash APR to 24.9%. Up until then my Cash APR was the same as my Purchase APR of 10.9%. They didn't touch my Purchase APR though.

Are they only changing your cash or purchase too? And to what APR is it being raised to?
15 years 3 weeks ago #78
  • interjack
  • interjack's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by interjack on topic Re: Capital One Change in Terms

I got the same letter, but I have until May 2009 to decline and the new rate will not take effect until January 2010.

How many points did you APR go up?
15 years 4 weeks ago #79

Replied by Tonya on topic Re: Capital One Change in Terms

I got the same letter, but I have until May 2009 to decline and the new rate will not take effect until January 2010.
15 years 1 month ago #80
  • interjack
  • interjack's Avatar Topic Author

was created by interjack

Has anyone received anything from Capital One citing a change of terms. I just got a brochure from them that basically said that becuase of extreme economic conditions, that they were increasing my APR starting in May. Anyone else get anything similar?
15 years 1 month ago #81