Black Card by Visa

Replied by wmarat on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Right, it kind of goes with our materialistic society. Like you said, to each his own, it is just my humble opinion that there is only one exclusive card out there.

Indeed to each his own even when we talk about exlusivness of CC's. Obviously, you consider Amex Centurion as an exlusive card, while I do not think so. It is expensive card with a lot of perks but not exclusive.

I would consider Coutts and Co's World Card or Dubai First as exlusive cards.

Happy Holidays.
15 years 3 months ago #16

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Don't want it, don't need it. I'm happy with the cards I currently possess.
15 years 3 months ago #17

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Top 1% ? What is the minimum income level for that $10 million ?

That is the same thing I was thinking. :worried: :confused:
15 years 3 months ago #18

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Colonative is just humans being humans. The man who has the Vette might strive for the Ferrari, The Ferrari owner, strives for the Bugatti. Your statement about a solid card with a good rate is the foundation for all of us but then there are some who will take their years of on time payments, building credit through CLI's and so forth and drive it as far as they can.

Of course based on your income your going to be excluded from some cards but for those within your reach that you can plan and position yourself for, why not ?

Its like the guy with the Avis Preferred Card and the guy without. The one with the Preferred card goes right to his rental while the one without has to stand in line, fill out paperwork, etc., to reach the same objective.

To each his own I guess................

Right, it kind of goes with our materialistic society. Like you said, to each his own, it is just my humble opinion that there is only one exclusive card out there.
15 years 3 months ago #19
  • smcc
  • smcc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Colonative is just humans being humans. The man who has the Vette might strive for the Ferrari, The Ferrari owner, strives for the Bugatti. Your statement about a solid card with a good rate is the foundation for all of us but then there are some who will take their years of on time payments, building credit through CLI's and so forth and drive it as far as they can.

Of course based on your income your going to be excluded from some cards but for those within your reach that you can plan and position yourself for, why not ?

Its like the guy with the Avis Preferred Card and the guy without. The one with the Preferred card goes right to his rental while the one without has to stand in line, fill out paperwork, etc., to reach the same objective.

To each his own I guess................
15 years 3 months ago #20

Replied by ColoNative on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

See, this is marketing at its finest. One finds a black card from Barclays and another finds one from Credit One-both sub prime banks.

I hope none of you fall for these things. You all want a black card so badly then get a BofA Visa Signature-it is better looking then these two cards, it is issued by a prime bank and it has no annual fee.

There is, at the moment, only one true "black card" and that is the Amex Centurian card. I honestly do not understand this allure that some people have for an "exclusive card" in the end I just want a solid interest rate a decent credit line and great customer service.
15 years 3 months ago #21

Replied by wmarat on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Check out this black card

http://www.thevisablackcard.com
15 years 3 months ago #22
  • smcc
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

The other link is no joke either. I looked at those cards and it lets you know that their is another plateau in the never ending reaching for the top cards.

Top 1% ? What is the minimum income level for that $10 million ?
15 years 3 months ago #23

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

This card is offered by Barclay's and just don't see how they can offer a card like this when they have been known as a subprime bank especially when they bought Juniper.

By the way, go Lakers! We're goin' all the way this year! :white-flag:
15 years 3 months ago #24

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Black Card by Visa

Wheeeew, those are another one of the luxurious cards on the market but seems to be competing well with Amex. The annual fee killed me, $495. but I guess it is worth it when you are spending pretty heavy on the card because the rewards will be well worth it. When I saw that it is currently offered to 1% of Americans, I wonder who that is besides Bill Gates and Donald Trump:laugh:
15 years 3 months ago #25
  • smcc
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

was created by smcc

Saw this card while watching the Lakers game Christmas Day. Check out this site www.blackcard.com

Not the Accolades card by BOA. Seems more exclusive

Also check out this site, talk about elite credit cards]http://www.the-blackcard.com/category/alternate-cards/[/url]
15 years 3 months ago #26