Best Buy credit cards

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Best Buy credit cards

What is R/S?:embarrassed:
15 years 9 months ago #61

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Best Buy credit cards

I'm really pushing HSBC R/S to increase my limit because they give big CLI's. That should increase my score significantly.
15 years 9 months ago #62

Move over good credit individuals, there is a new girl in the house and her name is Meya!
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #63

Nope because I did it

Goin' all the way to the top!
15 years 9 months ago #64

Meya, have you tried disputing those delinquencies?

Nope because I did it:fun:
They are gone anyway, all i have is one left and it is leaving in 09':white-flag:

This is another example of patience dear members, I had over 60, 70, or 80 co's, derogs, lates, collections, accounts that were not mines, and now I am down to one waaahhhhooooo! I remember when I first got my cr back in 2003, it had to be deliverd to my door in a manilla envelope and I think the stamp was about $3 hahahahahaha man I was off the hook with baddies. I did not care about my credit report and was still looking for someone to finance me.

I feel like a million dollar human being now!
15 years 9 months ago #65

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Best Buy credit cards

So I tried my luck but online applying, I was DENIED. Gave me a letter stating "Serious Delinquencies" but I from my report that I get form CreditSecure my only delinquencies (2) are currently in payment plan. I thought the store card was for people with less than perfect credit??? I just received the Direct Rewards Discover issued by HSBC with the same credit scores.
Should I try later and in the store for a better chance of approval?????

I would wait about 6 to 9 months and then apply again. Don't give up
15 years 9 months ago #66

Meya, have you tried disputing those delinquencies?
15 years 9 months ago #67

They all have thier own reasons for denials. Yes I am very familiar with them saying for serious delinquencies when I had like 2 or 3 left on my cr. I would just wait for a while.
15 years 9 months ago #68

Replied by cireone on topic Re: Best Buy credit cards

So I tried my luck but online applying, I was DENIED. Gave me a letter stating "Serious Delinquencies" but I from my report that I get form CreditSecure my only delinquencies (2) are currently in payment plan. I thought the store card was for people with less than perfect credit??? I just received the Direct Rewards Discover issued by HSBC with the same credit scores.
Should I try later and in the store for a better chance of approval?????
15 years 9 months ago #69

From my opinion, I would say go into the store, but yes you can apply online. From the talk in here, limits are higher in the store than they are online because they can better identify you.
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #70

Can you apply for the store card online????
And if so, would it be wiser to apply in-store for a better chance of approval??????
15 years 9 months ago #71

Good Luck Rob!

Also, make it clear to them that you are applying for the store card, not the Mastercard.
15 years 9 months ago #72
  • Rob72830
  • Rob72830's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Best Buy credit cards

Thanks guys appreciate the info. Going to BB tomorrow to apply for the store card.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #73

Cireone, I have two accounts with HSBC and I also have the store card. The Best Buy store card doesn't count as one of the cards that you can have with HSBC. The Best Buy store card is actually issued by HSBC Retail Services which is separate sub-division of HSBC. So feel free to apply for the Best Buy store card and let us know what happens.

Good Luck
15 years 9 months ago #74

I only have the M/C issued by HSBC. The credit limit is low and theres an AF. Its almost similiar to Orchard Bank, which is also issued by HSBC. As for the store card, I am thinking of applying but Im hesitant due to the fact that HSBC limits the number of accounts you can have but Ive heard if they are different as in division-wise you could get more than the two allowed.
15 years 9 months ago #75