Green Dot Credit Card!

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Green Dot Credit Card!

I believe Orchard has a secured card. My first card was the Total Visa. It came with a lousy $250 cl and in the year I got it I only got one cli of $25, and a lot of fees but it got me started to rebuilding my credit

Although Total Visa is a hot mess, you are right it did help to start rebuilding your credit and thus helped you to get way better cc.
15 years 9 months ago #16

Hjm331, I dont think I would recommend a dog a secured card from Orchard. I have read a story in here where someone had their secured card for over 2 years and they have not converted them yet. That is flat out wrong.

I just keep on recommending the two cards that you speak about and that is Bofa and WellsFargo. Hey did anyone ever find out if Chase had a secured card yet? i remember somene asking in here before but I never seen a response.

Meya I never heard of Chase having a secured card but then the only way to find out is by stopping by a Chase or calling their CS.
15 years 9 months ago #17

Meya, you have to admilt, at least the Orchard Bank secured doesn't charge ridiculous up-front fees like FPB, Tribute, etc.

This is so true
15 years 9 months ago #18

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Green Dot Credit Card!

Meya, you have to admilt, at least the Orchard Bank secured doesn't charge ridiculous up-front fees like FPB, Tribute, etc.
15 years 9 months ago #19

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Green Dot Credit Card!

Hjm331, I dont think I would recommend a dog a secured card from Orchard. I have read a story in here where someone had their secured card for over 2 years and they have not converted them yet. That is flat out wrong.

I just keep on recommending the two cards that you speak about and that is Bofa and WellsFargo. Hey did anyone ever find out if Chase had a secured card yet? i remember somene asking in here before but I never seen a response.
15 years 9 months ago #20

Rob, you're right. Orchard Bank does have a secured card and that's a good choice also.
15 years 9 months ago #21

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Green Dot Credit Card!

I believe Orchard has a secured card. My first card was the Total Visa. It came with a lousy $250 cl and in the year I got it I only got one cli of $25, and a lot of fees but it got me started to rebuilding my credit.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #22

Capital One is a good credit card. They gave me an unsecured credit card without a day of credit history. They started me off with $500 so I'd say it's worth a try.
15 years 9 months ago #23

My husband...hmm, I couldn't even get him a good first Premier card LOL I have a hooters (yep I finally got it!) HSBC, Crown Jewelers (which they just gave me an increase to 2,500) and Tribute....which I am probably going to cancel the tribute after next month...I really don't like them. But my husband I can't find him a card and I tried to apply for a secured credit card through bank of America for him and he got declined. That was a mess because I had to wait for the return of the funds to be returned back. I'm not sure what to do with him. i thought about authorized user, but that won't work now.

Em have you checked out Wells Fargo Secured CC? there are other secured cards out there that should be available, I do hope someone jumps on here and begin to name a few
15 years 9 months ago #24

No, robots would be better.
15 years 9 months ago #25

Did you know that I meant outsourced reps?:confused:
15 years 9 months ago #26

It would be an improvement to me.
15 years 9 months ago #27

To customers it is going to be a step down:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #28

It'll be a step-up.
15 years 9 months ago #29

I hate to tell you this, but it is going to happen.
15 years 9 months ago #30