WaMu PFICO Scores

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

Speaking for me only, Experian is by far the faster updater, followed by Transunion. Equifax is the slowest of the 3 imo.

REgarding your Ficos, it could be that your cards are aging well. Whatever, you are doing, keep it up.

Thank you. Probably in a month Transunion will be reporting the same as Experian. I am done applying for cards and now I will just let them age, keep paying my bills on time, and let the inquiries fall off. Funny how the highest score was from Equifax and I thought that was my lowest.:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #31

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

Speaking for me only, Experian is by far the faster updater, followed by Transunion. Equifax is the slowest of the 3 imo.

REgarding your Ficos, it could be that your cards are aging well. Whatever, you are doing, keep it up.
15 years 8 months ago #32

Rob72830, can I ask what you did between April and May that caused your scores to go up by 16pts? It seems clear that you are obviously doing the right things as your scores have increased almost by 60pts.

Great job?

BTW, I have a credit monitoring service and I still get my WAMU updates. I'm not sure what is going on this month. Another note, my Pfico seems to be a few points (5-7) lower that the Fico scores that I purchase.

Shark6, from Oct 07 to Jun 08 my Plus score has been 630. Has never varied. My PFICO has went up. From Jan 08 it was 585. Jun 08 it is 646. I don't know what has made it go up except paying on time. I got my true FICO scores while ago and here they are: TU 637, EQ 640 and EX 622. Maybe my Wamu wasn't updated because I had gotten more cc's. I do have a question though, does it take TU longer to make changes to your cr than EX? Those baddies that were changed and taken off EX last week are still on TU. Thank you.
15 years 8 months ago #33

HJM331, I really hope that WAMU comes through for you :relieved:

I haven't received a CLI and I have had the card over a year. I'm guessing since my limit was high already and now my utilization is high as well :upset: the decided to pass me by.

My score watch had me up 9pts today and now I am matching my highest EQ score. I hope to surpass that this month. This was due to CAP 1 reporting 1 of my cards paid down and limit increasing. this card was near 90% UT but now with increase andpayment, it is now under 50%.
15 years 8 months ago #34
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

I'm expecting to see a nice jump in my PFICO soon so WaMu can give me a CLI when my 6th statement cuts.
15 years 8 months ago #35

Rob72830, can I ask what you did between April and May that caused your scores to go up by 16pts? It seems clear that you are obviously doing the right things as your scores have increased almost by 60pts.

Great job?

BTW, I have a credit monitoring service and I still get my WAMU updates. I'm not sure what is going on this month. Another note, my Pfico seems to be a few points (5-7) lower that the Fico scores that I purchase.
15 years 8 months ago #36

My pFico has not been updated either... Its already the 21st

Anyone has a credit monitoring service and their pFico still updates?[/B]

Mine is usually updated by the 16-17th of each month.[/quote]
I have a credit monitoring service for the last sevveral months and from what I can see my PFICO has updated every month except this month and I do not know why. I do know that my score with Triple Advantage has never changed since I subscribed about 8 months ago. No matter what changes on my cr, the score stays the same. Always 630. At least Wamu shows my scores increasing. :dumbfounded: :confused:
15 years 8 months ago #37

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

My pFico has not been updated either... Its already the 21st :shocked:

I read somewhere that if you have a credit monitoring service somewhere else it wont update... Anyone has a credit monitoring service and their pFico still updates?

Mine is usually updated by the 16-17th of each month.
15 years 8 months ago #38

Actually, there are several different types of Fico scores. There are bank, mortgage and auto ficos which are all weighted a bit differently.

As I understand it, WAMU's Fico score is called a PFico score which is a bank Fico scored used to determine credit card worthiness. So in a sense, it is a real Fico score. IMO, it is the closest to the actual FIco score that you will get if you purchase it from Myfico.com or Suze Orman or Equifax.

Usually Wamu reports around the 20 or 21st of the month.
15 years 9 months ago #39

Replied by cireone on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

Thats true it does take forever to get an update to the current month.
15 years 9 months ago #40

My PFICO for July still hasn't updated.

Mine hasn't either. Still showing 646.
15 years 9 months ago #41
  • hjm331
  • hjm331's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

My PFICO for July still hasn't updated.
15 years 9 months ago #42

Replied by cireone on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

The only thing with the WaMu PFICO is that it shows a score from only one bureau. If you have more than one credit card account it may show a different bureau's score. I do however like the scores of WaMu versus CreditSecure from AmEx. Just dont which one is closest to the actual scores.
15 years 9 months ago #43

Hey Yoyo, thanks for the advice. I am going to cancel that Chase Identity Protection but keep Triple Advantage from Experian because they send me alerts whenever there is a change on my cr. I also believe the Plus score I get is pretty close to the real FICOs. The scores I got from chase were almost 100 points lower (EX 536 vice 630 from Triple Advantage). I will try for the real FICOs after the first of the month so all or most of my accounts will post on my cr. Thanks again:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #44

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: WaMu PFICO Scores

Hmmm, I've tried CreditKeepers, Credit Diagnosis, BofA credit monitoring...just to name a few. After looking at my BofA scores..I've decided to pull my true Fico in 01/08. It was 502, BofA had it at 562, I was so upset I cancelled the service. After that I've tried the 7 day 30 day trials...none were close to the true Fico.

So, I applied for Creditchecktotal...it was about 15points off so i've been when them for about 6 months now at a hefty $19.99 a month. The points are still off 20 to 30 points from my true Fico's...now its showing as]

CC TU 568 Fico 592, EX 568 Fico 601, EQ 568 Fico 615. I'm just glad that my true Fico's are higher. Creditchecktotal updates the scores daily and they that a bunch of other features...When ordering you True Ficos..Join my Club on this forum....TrueFico's. I don't know if any monitoring service is going to be a close as your True Fico scores...hope this helps.
15 years 9 months ago #45